Toribash
Original Post
CHESHYRE - RELEASES
Hey fellas,

Instead of making a new thread for every release, I'll just do what everyone else does and continue posting them in this one thread.

Been caught juggling quite a few things at once, but we should be on the path of releasing consistent music from here on out.

A promotional push is currently in the works for the CHESHYRE project, so for those interested just bear with me a while longer while we sort out that front.

I appreciate everyone who's expressed interest in these projects, and everyone who's been listening.

-

If you're familiar with my work, you might have heard an extremely old track of mine "FACE", that I released something like 5 years ago on my Soundcloud.

Even though the project itself is actually 8 years old, some have actually quite enjoyed it despite its many flaws. So this newest release is for those people.

"FACE II" is the first release in an upcoming series of voice related works.

FACE II

Let me know what you think, thanks again!
PM me with any and all questions
Hey everyone.

WISH is out now on Spotify, Youtube and wherever else you listen to music.

If you enjoyed my previous voice synthesis work, this is a longform project specifically for those people.



Thanks for listening. Follow the accounts to never miss a release.
PM me with any and all questions
My remix of Sabai and Rave New World's single "Me+You" is out now on Youtube and Soundcloud.



Thanks for listening.
PM me with any and all questions
Damn, really love the last one, listening to it while playing some chess, amazing.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Hey fellas,

Instead of making a new thread for every release, I'll just do what everyone else does and continue posting them in this one thread.

Been caught juggling quite a few things at once, but we should be on the path of releasing consistent music from here on out.

A promotional push is currently in the works for the CHESHYRE project, so for those interested just bear with me a while longer while we sort out that front.

I appreciate everyone who's expressed interest in these projects, and everyone who's been listening.

-

If you're familiar with my work, you might have heard an extremely old track of mine "FACE", that I released something like 5 years ago on my Soundcloud.

Even though the project itself is actually 8 years old, some have actually quite enjoyed it despite its many flaws. So this newest release is for those people.

"FACE II" is the first release in an upcoming series of voice related works.

FACE II

Let me know what you think, thanks again!

this is mental man great work, how long have you been doing this for? props for it and hope it continues to go well for you!
a Litre of [l]Liquor, a Litre of Piss
ES TRIAL
What is the water bottle's favorite game to play?
Follow the
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3295650_19.gif
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Damn, really love the last one, listening to it while playing some chess, amazing.

Thanks for listening, and for the kind words.


Originally Posted by Litre View Post
this is mental man great work, how long have you been doing this for? props for it and hope it continues to go well for you!


I've been producing since I was really young, but was only able to get the resources for the solo act in this past year.


Thanks for the kind words and wishes.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
My remix of Sabai and Rave New World's single "Me+You"



Thanks for listening.

This is fricking awesome, loved it!
My most ambitious project yet, "THE TOWER" is out everywhere you listen to music now.


Thanks for listening, and let me know what you think.

PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
My most ambitious project yet, "THE TOWER" is out everywhere you listen to music now.


Thanks for listening, and let me know what you think.


I Love this! Congratulation!
Last edited by Odranoel; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:37 PM.