Toribash
Original Post
Tiktok bad lmaooo
Ok now that the tiktokers are gone I want to talk about the ongoing surge of tiktok users

What tiktokers will do to toribash:

The economy;

tiktokers will buy all the tc and qi and there won't be anything left for us toribash originals, I demand we add camera access to watch people playing the game and listen in for if they go onto tiktok, the tiktokers LOVE to be on camera so there's no way we won't catch one on thier phone using tiktok, we can then ban them

TIKTOKERS WILL TAKE OUR JOBS AND USE MOVE MEMORY TO STEAL OUR OPENERS FOR TIKTOK

we can't let this happen to us originals that worked so hard to create epuc moves like the front flip and back flip

TO COMBAT THIS I ASK WE ADD A SIGN IN WITH TIK TOK Option, and bring toribash to MOBILE, this will bring IN THE TIKTOKEESTIKTOKERS AND IP/HWID BAN THEM so they cannot affect our economy on toribash

NEXT

Tiktokers will have generic RAP and FOLK POP COUNTRY kiaia intros, WE CAN STOP this by ADDING ANTI SPOTIFY AUDIO FILE TRACKERS THAT WILL NOT ALLOW AUDIO FROM KANYE West TO BE PLAYED Ingame and
-----
NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR "oh no oh no oh nonono nono" WHENEVER YOU HIT SOMEONE OK
Last edited by Goomba; Sep 2, 2021 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
It is inevitable Mr. Anderson.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal