Toribash
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Apologies for the invade, but I feel like I need to speak.

It really saddens me that a thread like this was really made. A clan is basically a group of friends in my opinion. For a clan to function properly all members must at least get along with one another. Sure this might seem like a pointless invade, but we can't have a clan that's going to destroy itself from the inside. I've seen one members from time to time, I never really had a chance to know you guys, but you guys seem nice from what I've seen so far, shame to see you guys abusing one another. However I'm sure I'm over exaggerating a bit

Edit: Good luck to you in the future.

*Mcburger out*

Yea, I got it, thank you... I guess.

You could have a chance to know us, this is your chance.
Well, I don't know why people started to hate Atic, just because he was going to be co-ldr, he was clan mod and he was leader of a clan, can't see why he isn't good for co-ldr.
Fucking pissed at this clan for two reasons.
Fucking 1: Fucking Matheus changed his fucking name to fucking math fuck.
Fucking 2: Fucking [one] is the fucking tag of fucking aoc when it fucking should be fucking [Clan] fuck.

Also. Hi guys.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
lol Uric ... supported. kidding

But this ...

Originally Posted by aoc
Well, I don't know why people started to hate Atic, just because he was going to be co-ldr, he was clan mod and he was leader of a clan, can't see why he isn't good for co-ldr.

Because people want his spot.
And others pab10 ... idk why lol
Fucking [Clan] is the fucking tag of fucking Echoforce when it fucking should be fucking [one] fuck.
Also Fucking [Clan] is the fucking tag of fucking Wolfice when it fucking should be fucking [one] fuck.
Offtopic: lolumad, bro?
Ontopic: lolumad, bro?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks