Ranking
Original Post
[Q&A]Gameplay
oshi that rhymes

Having trouble pulling off a kick/punch in Toribash?
Post a question related to the gameplay!
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 5, 2009 at 07:36 AM.
Well, I know I'm not new, but I do have something to add to this.
You should add the toribash dictionary here, the one that explains what Decaps, Madmans, and Skeets, etc etc all are about. I think we should explain .lua's , mods, and everything that the ingame toribash has to offer.
Well, the old one seems to be out of date. I'll make a new one in this forum.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Well, I guess the admins think its too "complicated" for the new players. In my opinion they should take off the Twinsword and Jousting servers, and add Taekkyon and wushu, cause those mods are way more asked later on.

I hope I helped
Twinsword4 and jousting are very popular with beginers because its easy to create carnage. However, they are less popular with experienced players because there is less fine control and realism.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Exactly thats the point, sure, Newbies see "Oh awesome, flying limbs" but after some matches, its boring, and they dont get "prepared" for the harder and more challenging mods like aikido, which are way more asked for in their "future lifes" ;o

But I dont wanna get this into a big debate.
What nobuddie says is true since when i started back in january i played only Jousting and Twinsword now when i play Judo or aikido i have a hard time winning
Yes I Agree Also I have A friend Who Started Playing Twinsword Then Got Black And Basicly Didnt Have any Idea How To Play More Used Mods Judo/Wushu ect. I Believe Tori Should Remove These Mods From The Less Skilled Players So they Can Be alot More Intune and skilled at The More Professional Mod's. Also I Insist Blackbelt Gets a second Judo Server One Just isnt Enough.
The 'noob' modes should be kept to keep the interest in new players. Most pepole join this game for the carnage, get TwinSwords is the best place for it. They can learn how to play more professionally later.

Also, if you want another judo server, just make one yourself.