Ranking
Original Post
Ranks
Since we're official I think we should talk about ranks now. Should we just use the ones we have and have our new members use them, or keep doing the whole make your own thing?
Last edited by rollin; Mar 17, 2009 at 03:42 AM.
I think we should have an established rank system for all new members to follow.

Those of us who started the clan can keep what we have as our ranks possibly
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok lets discuss the ranks then... new members can start as uhh... apprentice or something... idk im not good at titles hehe
Ya, apprentice sounds good. We need to come up with more lol.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mhmm. I say everyone who wants to comes up with their own and then we compare them all.
Thats a good idea. Lets hope they decide to post lol
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, i think a pm to all members is necessary to get them to post.

ontopic though: I think this rank system is good, what do you think? Its kind of an army of the Opposition with us at the highest rank, leader(or general i guess)

[KO-Rec] Recruit
[KO-Inf] Infantry
[KO-Sgt] Sergeant
[KO-Lt] Lieutenant
[KO-Capt] Captain
[KO-Major] Major
[KO-Col] Colonel
[KO-Gen] General
Last edited by Gum; Mar 21, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have to search for my ranking system for another thing, that should aid in the making of one.
BUTTCHOUDA
How will we decide which rank will go to each member? By skill, when we joined, or something else maybe?
Last edited by kaboom17; Mar 18, 2009 at 01:08 AM.
WE ARE THE KLANTAGONISTS