Ranking
Gotta love your style. It works really fine with this kind of heads. with human heads not so much.

I would redo the ears as they look like leafs, not ears.

and I'd also fix that seam at the backside
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Wow you are pretty talented at art my good sir. The only cnc I can give to you is to maybe reshade those plates/armor.
Head is amazing you can tell your a talented artist.The best bit about the head is the Armour.I think you could make those eyes a bit more piercing though.
I suggest renaming the title as that is too ugly to be an elf :P

But other than that the face is great, nice style there. Just maybe add some shading of sorts inside the mouth, try it if it looks worse scrap it just an idea. Also try rework the armor peices. The general shape and idea is fine just the shading could be adjusted to look more metallic. If thats what you were going for. But if if you arnt the armor needs to be changed as it takes away from the face.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Well for one, your art is great. Love the style but the ears need work. Also, one of your eyes is askew and makes it look like hes semi-mentally challenged. Also, I don't like how the teeth (big ones) are just coming out from skin like that.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I think this head would be a lot cooler if it were red.

Other then that it is a really nice head, I love your style.
name from the color to which fits Elf :P
ears look straight into the game
Now working on the rest Set :P

once again sorry for my english :P
Last edited by Alladyn; Feb 23, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
It's very nice.
I like your shading.
Oly one those black things (I don't know hot to call it) are strange.
You should delete them. ;p