Ranking
Original Post
TBN fan
If Toribash Next has million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Toribash Next has one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Toribash Next has no fans, that means I'm dead.

Cmon guys it’s ONLY been in development for 7 years or whatever. Give them a week and it will be what we wanted and more.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
As a long time beta tester of Toribash Next, do you feel any personal responsibility for its current state?
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
As a long time beta tester of Toribash Next, do you feel any personal responsibility for its current state?

No, why would I, the bugs are known and were reported. The severe lack of progress has nothing to do with any playtester
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
isn't hampa like 60 years old now? some merciful soul needs to take him out of the gamedev chamber for good
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
As a long time beta tester of Toribash Next, do you feel any personal responsibility for its current state?

lmao what kind of question
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by froog View Post
No, why would I, the bugs are known and were reported. The severe lack of progress has nothing to do with any playtester

yea you tell yourself that... mr over one hundred hours on tb next
Originally Posted by King View Post
I wonder what the Next stands for

It stands for afterlife
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by ETIQUETTE View Post
yea you tell yourself that... mr over one hundred hours on tb next

but thats a pre-release review!

but... was also today.


HUH

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by ETIQUETTE View Post
yea you tell yourself that... mr over one hundred hours on tb next

Okay? Why would it be my fault the devs didnt do good enough
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD