Ranking
Oh well, everyone has different playstyles as shaco and depending on what that is then they will do better/worse.

I mean, i'm going to stick with my berserker greaves with him because i've had matches with around 40 kills and few deaths.
I used to play this; definitely going to start up again if you guys are going to play it. Add Mishmosh in your friends list.
Well then I wonder what hero to get next after I master shaco.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Well so far I come up with a build like this

1.Boots of Speed + Hp potion +3
2.Boots of Mobility
3.Long Sword
4.Burtalizer
5.Long sword (2)
6.Malady
7.Pick Axe
8.B.F Sword
9.Infinity Edge

Thats a so far build im testing out.
For shaco.
I get aroudn 1.314 AS , 214 Normal ATk , 477 Movement Speed.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 12, 2010 at 06:45 AM.
Please.....just please... tell me why you get two boots that both focus on speed and don't stack..

Not to mention that they both stack twice

Edit* Ah, my bad, thought you were referring to boots of swiftness, as in the "speed" ones.

Build sounds pretty good, glad to see you using potions.
Hmm will fix that build.

Edit:

Well I might aswell test with malady see how it works and afterward if it doesn't work well will change to starks.

But malady is not that bad neither 50% atk spd + 15% lifesteal besides that it stacks 25 dmg on openent for 10 seconds or so

Malady gives me less lifesteal and no armor reduction but oh well.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 12, 2010 at 06:55 AM.
Read my post again, also, don't get malady get starks fervor, ESPECIALLY with shaco, since when you use your clone you get x2 the aura effect.
nah that got nerfed. but still, get stark's. Also, don't start with boots, start with long sword, then get farm until boots of mobility (around level 6), then come back, farm/kill a bit, finish brutalizer. starting with boots doesn't really help you much honestly
Unfortunately, Shaco's AD build died about 2 months ago, he still needs a lot of AP to be a viable champion.

EDIT: Unless you're building baron nashor soloing shaco, in which case you're not going to contribute too much to teamfights.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]