Ranking
Original Post
Cats with poop
Welcome to my replay thread,
I will uploaded many replays where you can see cats that are raping uke or just jumping through the whole singleplayer world.

Here are some replays, expect more to come :3
Attached Files
Sp - Spinning.rpl (174.9 KB, 13 views)
SP - Coolest shit ever.rpl (363.2 KB, 18 views)
Tricking - Good Stuff.rpl (191.8 KB, 12 views)
I would say that they are pretty solid replays. I liked the "coolest shit ever" replay the most : >
Originally Posted by Foobi View Post
I would say that they are pretty solid replays. I liked the "coolest shit ever" replay the most : >

Thats why it is called "Coolest shit ever" ^^

Here is another one.

PS: Would love to have critism
Attached Files
SP - Windmill Decap.rpl (210.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by forene; Feb 25, 2015 at 07:21 PM.
my little forene~chuuuuaaaaan~bby has so cool replays with such a cool thread :3 who gave you the idea for this beautiful text? ^.^
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
my little forene~chuuuuaaaaan~bby has so cool replays with such a cool thread :3 who gave you the idea for this beautiful text? ^.^

I don't know thee*chuaaan, definetly not you :3
Finaly i have been waiting for you to get a replay thread for a wile any way cnc time a lot of your replays aren't very fluid you have a lot of strange motions sometimes you go extremely fast then stop the momentum the speed up again try doing something and going along with the motion and not just stopping the flow
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
Finaly i have been waiting for you to get a replay thread for a wile any way cnc time a lot of your replays aren't very fluid you have a lot of strange motions sometimes you go extremely fast then stop the momentum the speed up again try doing something and going along with the motion and not just stopping the flow

Is this a bit better ?

PS: Ignore the name
Attached Files
SP - Boom Hit.rpl (174.4 KB, 8 views)
Sparred a little bit with a friend. Acutally, we don't really spar, but Trick xD

A good replay anyway, was made in 10 frame turns
Attached Files
its cool for a multiplayer trickin replay, some transitions arent that good but its smooth (most of the time). and i dont know what i should say 'bout xxlegxxx .-.
believe in your inner cat