Ranking
Original Post
Requesting a Head Flame
I'm looking for a head flame that will stay around my head at all times.
I want it to envelop my head in a sort of ball shape and not shake too much so that if I were to put a texture on the flame it would look as though it was attached to my head.
I'm looking to add a crown, spikes, horns, or a halo texture on to it, I won't need one made though. It might help to make a simple one to test with though.

Anyone who can create a flame like this will be greatly rewarded. I would like pics at first and then a video after I've narrowed it down to things I like.
i can try,
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
those flames dont work for the spike effect and stuff he wants

also the halo is impossibel because the particle effect is verticle
the only thing you can get is the halo flame form, but i will try even if it doesnt stay around the head

Edit:
my entrie, i know the flame particle sucks but its only to give an example. its the void flame. The second picture is in moviment, as you can see it stays in the head without trail

the particle will stay moved at you all the time. its not like it stays on your left ear or something. more like a light comming from the head with the spikes effect
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Mar 21, 2010 at 02:28 PM.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
those flames dont work for the spike effect and stuff he wants

also the halo is impossibel because the particle effect is verticle
the only thing you can get is the halo flame form, but i will try even if it doesnt stay around the head

Edit:
my entrie, i know the flame particle sucks but its only to give an example. its the void flame. The second picture is in moviment, as you can see it stays in the head without trail

the particle will stay moved at you all the time. its not like it stays on your left ear or something. more like a light comming from the head with the spikes effect

This is a good example of what I'm looking for.
if you give me a draw to apply on the head flame i would appreciate in order to make the head flame a bit better
if you give me a draw to apply on the head flame i would appreciate in order to make the head flame a bit better

If you want I could just buy the current "recipe" off of you for 5 or 10k and I could screw around with it, otherwise just try a bunch of shapes like ovals, circles, lines, stars, crowns, etc...
i sell you for 10k then
i sell you for 10k then

Ok, sent.
i will pm you the recipe but in 3 -6 hours