ES Recruitment Drive
so can you give us the texture image or you want us to make it?
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Wait All of you can't make it at one time then I would have to pay you all. Well Can someone send me steps on how it suppose to look while making it, Like without the particle.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
i can show you how it looks without the texture, althought im not going to make it perfect in size and stuff since i dont have a texture

for example you can have a particle texture with the draw in the upper zone of it allowing the hat to stay up in your head, or have the flame going up and have the hat in the midle zone of the particle texture
Last edited by AkumaBeast; May 1, 2010 at 08:12 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Well Can you plz show me how it looks. I got the Image
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
Hmm 200k When I get some more tc I will get you some. All my tc is stored on my other account kumer.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
Well I mean the 250k is only to exaggerate. ._. And I can forge the flame for way lesser. :/ So yeh I'm on this Shlyapo, howmuch TC you got? I take items and tc and usd as well.
Breaking rules is bad
Well Atm I have 150k. Soon I will be getting more. All the tc is on my account kumer.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I can make it under 150k I think. Maybe more. Lets see okay? So now tell me, WILL YOU DEFINITELY come to me for the flame?
Breaking rules is bad
Can I see how the flame suppose to look before I put particle?
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|