ES Recruitment Drive
after actually trying the tori out and doing some stuff within anything other than an mma esc fight, which these are probably amazing for.

Its so god damn weak, you cant do anything powerful with it and its in general just quite annoying to use, might wanna upscale the power in joints or something
Last edited by Xioi; Apr 9, 2022 at 09:29 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
after actually trying the tori out and doing some stuff within anything other than an mma esc fight, which these are probably amazing for.

Its so god damn weak, you cant do anything powerful with it and its in general just quite annoying to use, might wanna upscale the power in joints or something

Thanks for the feedback.
Mod section in the thread updated.
I think this version may be better suited for you.
This one is not parkour version yet, it's more like xspar.
DMG corrected compared to the original.
Open for further criticism.

Even noob slaps give a decent level of damage now.

Last edited by Bison; Apr 10, 2022 at 01:45 AM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
It's now quite more fun to controll, it feels splendid towards a sparring kickboxing mod,

Still hard as all blue hell to do anything spinning wise without needing to do so much management to not fall over,

If this were to be implemented towards anything but a fighting esc type feel it'd need a lot of work with more abillity to actually leave the ground without instantly bombing down to the ground again, but that comes from the ludicrous high gravity that comes with the model changes.

Keep it up, having some fun trying different stuff in this
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
It's now quite more fun to controll, it feels splendid towards a sparring kickboxing mod,

Still hard as all blue hell to do anything spinning wise without needing to do so much management to not fall over,

If this were to be implemented towards anything but a fighting esc type feel it'd need a lot of work with more abillity to actually leave the ground without instantly bombing down to the ground again, but that comes from the ludicrous high gravity that comes with the model changes.

Keep it up, having some fun trying different stuff in this

Hehe, I admit that I slightly raised the gravity from -30 to -35.
Aliosa was helping me with testing and I noticed that he was making the movements a bit too easily so I increased the difficulty slightly.

There's no very high gravity anymore if that's what you mean, but Tori is also a bit heavier than in the MMA version.
Anyway, after all types of scaling done, it's still lighter than MMA one.

The next (parkour) versions that I am making atm will be divided into two, the dynamic version with lower gravity and increased strength and the difficult version.
Difficult one will only allow you to perform a simple acrobatics and only when you precisely manage the body.
Last edited by Bison; Apr 10, 2022 at 02:26 AM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*