ES Recruitment Drive
That replay was short, sweet, and on point.
The opener was neat, and the spins were lovely. Can't really find anything that bothers me about it.
Nicely done Mackie.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Thanks for this absolutely not bump post.
------
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - The Hustle.rpl (365.2 KB, 33 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
My best replay to date! (Tried the head skeet for an hour, never got the decap, so I gave up on it :P)

Beta 0.4: Remake on the Opener Challenge cause I actually want to win it.
Attached Files
Beta 0.4.rpl (332.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Swepples; Jan 12, 2016 at 11:27 AM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Hustle: It's a good replay, I'll give you that. But I see no interesting movement from either you or Uke. You keep him airborne in a dull way (especially around frame 750).

First kick is lovely, and I love the way you boom during the 2nd kick, even if it felt like there was a lack of power in the kick.

tl;dr - More make uke spin high in the air from cool spin-attacks, and less lazy! I know you can pull it off!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah... I was pretty uninspired when making that first part. thanks.
|Replays|
Seriously awesome mate. The followup for that opener wasn't perfectly executed but the crotch kick made it all up. Grabs were a bit weird but still somehow feels statisfying to look at. Kick was sick. Skeet setup was super fluid and contained next to no twitching whatsoever. Skeet itself didn't fail to deliver and looked powerfull enough to have that arm dm look legit. No decap. :<
Pose was alright. Could have been better, could have been worse.

Guess that sums it up.
You're doing extremely well. Keep it up!
|Replays|
I should have returned the CnC a while ago shouldn't I?
Welp, better late then never I guess.

Anyways, I liked the replay.
You followed up nicely on that opener. I didn't like the abrupt extension of your wrist though. The kick was really neat.
I'm not a fan of the grab. You were motionless for quite some time while trying to grab the torso.
The kick, however, was brilliant.
Skeet was neat.
Wish you got the decap, but overall that's a pretty damn good replay.
Cheers. C:
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
K man, opener was a bit weird but i liked the boom, 2nd kick was amazing, specially the transition. skeet can be a decap. transition to pose was a bit weird too but the pose itself was pretty good.

gj
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
So much cnc. Thanks guys, I learn a lot from others, so it means hell of a lot! I'll try to give back as much as I remember to!

####wip7: It is a practice wip, not quite sure on to where I want to go and when I want to go there on the replay, suggestions are welcome!
Attached Files
####wip7.rpl (123.3 KB, 7 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wip7:

the opener was a bit twitchy, generally I think everytime u extend ur knees to jump and/or spin, you should relax it instead of contracting it again

split is nice, not much to say about that

the transition to decap kick is a bit weird, you shouldn't take that long to do a move

decap kick was cool
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)