Toribash
Original Post
[Fyre] Event Planning
Here is where we will plan upcoming events, and where we will suggest ideas for events. Examples of these things are betting servers, tourneys, art competitions, raffles, etc. I will try to keep this first post updated with the different events that we are doing in the future for quick reference, but it wouldn't a bad idea to check out the last few posts to see if anything new is coming.
I actually have a rather good idea for an event. It will be a texture making event. Our allies can participate. The texture will be a head texture for austin(skullandbo). He has been wanting a head texture of a skull for the longest time. He already has the item but he needs a good picture for it. So yeah. We could put 1k tc or maybe 2k to the winner. The event would really serve only to kinda help bring us all together and stuff. And its a good thing to do. Anywho. Yeah.
EDIT: IT HAS TO BE AN ORIGINAL DRAWING. By the way.
Last edited by dagreja; Feb 7, 2012 at 04:46 AM.
No.
Soup.

Check out my contest thread I just posted, I thought i should take a try at it :P
Senip
maybe we should make fyre tourney...the prize should be item or tc for the 1st and the 2nd...
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I wanna like... Get all gyre members. And do a BIG tourney. Or get all members and allies?
All pay 500 winner gets all.
i like cats
I was always thinking that we host a large betting server where people from all different clans and places come and play.
I'll throw in 20k for the Prize if we do a tourney.
-----
And for the Betting server, we could have a decap prize of like 5k?
Last edited by fusionman; Feb 28, 2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#Swag
Yea, the decap prize sounds good. Has anyone or any clan thought about making a win streak prize? So, if you got up to like a 5 streak you got 200tc, if you got a 10 streak, you get 500tc, and if you get a many streak, you get 2,000 tc. I think it would be a cool idea.
Sounds great gfo! The only issue would be that the people who would get streaks probably wouldn't need the tc xP
#Swag
Yea, that makes sense. In that case, the rank of the player could determine the amount of tc. So, if a player who is dominating and has an awesome rank is getting all these high streaks, they would get a lower prize than a player who doesn't have much skill and a worse rank.