ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[APP]Revolution
The money will be sent.
1.We have 2 leaders, myself and bhsninja, we look after the clan and private message eachother if we have recruited anyone. We will get more supervisors as the clan grows.
2.I am the manager of this clan, i keep the roster scedule ect, bhsninja is the leader, i don't know what he does besides test and private message me the new members and there belts, but without him the clan would fall apart i can't do this by myself.
3.Every so-and-so time i will call a clan meeting to see if the members are dedicated enough to the clan and if they don't come and didnt PM me before hand saying the can't show then they will have a suspension to deal with, see in controll.
4.A suspension comes from not showing up to a clan meeting without saying they can't come before hand and i see them on the same day. This is where they are temparaly banned from any clan activities scedueled, to get rid of a suspention they have to show up to the next meeting.

Any questions? PM me or post.
I will say this much, we don't know anything about you besides what you posted.

I haven't heard of you or any of your members before, and for this reason you won't be accepted.. yet.

You'll have a better chance if you start up a [DSC] topic first, and have yourself and members post there so we know you're around. For now, I only know of two of your clans' members, and "I don't know what he does besides test and private message me" isn't a good way to show organization >.>
i can tell you some of my members if you want do you?

flipflops is our most active member im in black belt judo if you wanna see me
bhsninja is on vaccation and will be back in 2 weeks and chief was on alot last week but i don't see him alot. also corrupt is in i put him 3rd in command and thats only some of our members if you want me to put my whole roster youll have to wait until i get to my house im at my dad's

oh and i know bhsninja alot he is my cousin and i go over to his house
Last edited by Andy; Dec 25, 2007 at 04:55 PM.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
You'll have a better chance if you start up a [DSC] topic first, and have yourself and members post there so we know you're around. For now, I only know of two of your clans' members, and "I don't know what he does besides test and private message me" isn't a good way to show organization >.>

*cough* The word of Breakfast.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Well, as it was started a few days ago and there are still no posts, it's evident that your members either don't bother with the forum at all (and so the clan could quickly become extremely disorganised), or they're not active at all. My advice to you is to recruit some active members.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
for a clan to be organized the members must be avtive in the game and the forums.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
we don't have much clan activity because everyone is on vaccation
but normaly there all on