Ranking
Best opener ever.

jk, since you took over after me I'll tell you the small issues that I had.

Frame 900-800: All right, I know I didn't give you a lot to go on. And while I think your move is a solid idea, it wasn't very well executed, thinking mainly about floor bump on frame 870. Destroys all fluidity and stuff.

Frame 500-400: Yes, it appears that my replay broke around this part. Fuck that shit. Get more fluid.

o/
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Noice

Opener was a bit stiff, but it was good, not much to say about it,pretty generic.
Elbow dm looked weird, looked like you just got by accident and went with it
Split on the other hand, was great, although it doesn't really compare with the rest of the replay, which is full of booms
First boom was great, not much to say about it, maybe make the joints explode in every direction instead of it just staying in one spot
Last boom is fire, just amazing hit
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
really nice manip xioi :>
the movement throughout the whole replay the movement was amazing
the little thing with uke standing at the end was neat but just the idea of having uke being moved and no dms isn't something that i like that much :P
great replay tho 8.5/10
dude this is really good

opener was a little slow
the breeze to the chest was good
the position after the spin was a little stiff
split was good
boom was good
that last hit is just, wow. it can be a 6 dm though
7.9/10 the last hit made the replay
Attached Files
tuch uf a angle.rpl (176.1 KB, 6 views)
Thx bois

And that wasn't actually an accident

The manip all in all took maybie 15-20 mins or whatever

Just getting fucking uke to stand like he did took 20 mins
He kept fucking off to far or just not landing properly
That was the best i could get pretty much but oh well,

Ima try making more replays now, kinda relit my inspiration for this addictive piece of shit game x)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Ay, man. That manip was pretty solid and clean. Good idea for a replay, it's an attempt at something different. But, I'd still prefer to see you leading up into some ukebash cuz that manip should not go to waste. ;o; But, still, pretty neat how you got uke to stand up right for a while again.
jeeez, not yesterday i saw you.

Thanks mang and i might edit it into a ukebash grabbing the feet or changing the spin of uke.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Thanks fellas!

Ray: Thanks man. About that boom... The foot doesn't even touch the neck, it's a bit hard to push all the joints away. It also ghosts a bit through, I dunno how it worked even.

BQuad: Nice edit, I might work and try getting that 6 dm. "...the position after the spin was a little stiff..." - What do you mean about that btw? I tried being fluid in between kicks as well.

Murcie: You know it mate. Thanks, means a lot!

Whale, where are you? I made dis shiz for you!
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 12, 2016 at 10:39 AM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]