Ranking
Original Post
dojo.inc Auction by volt
This inc file will put your replay into a dojo including mats, a case on the wall with the seven different colored belts in it, and a big door to enter the room. The mats are easily scalable to fit any in-game dojosize, from 425 for Aikido (pictured) to 500 for Sambo, 400 for Sumo, and for Judo replays you would make the pads each the same color (also easily editable at the top of the inc) and set the size of the pads to be something bigger like 1500.

A lot of the things you see in this inc are customizable by editing a few numbers located at the top of the inc file for convenience. Customizable inputs are:
Dojosize: the length of one of the sides of the inner edge of the red mats
Roomsize: length of each wall
Matcolor1: color of mats that are blue by default
Matcolor2: color of mats that are red by default
Heads: each player can toggle head on/off and if on, it will map a .tga file onto each players head
Joints: can choose to have white or colored joints, and which color for each player
Float: the distance that the belts float away from the wall (changes position of shadow)
Redbody: toggle whether body parts turn red when damaged
Quality: changes quality of the lighting, which significantly changes render times, quality setting 0: 5-10 sec/frame, setting 1: 10-20 sec/frame, setting 2 (best for videos): 2-4 min/frame, setting 3 (best for pictures): 30-75+ min per frame (untested) [all for 800x600 resolution with 0.1antialias

Screenshots taken at quality setting 2:

The other walls (that do not have the door or belt case) are plain white walls.

Auction starts at 1,000 toricredits and must go up by at least 200tc each bid.
The auction ends 48 hours after the last bid.

I am starting a render of a 323 frame replay from the Aikido Attack (Hampa vs. Sam1 in the semifinals where Hampa throsws Sam1 out of the dojo). I expect it to be done in 10 hours, and will host and post when it's finished.
Last edited by volt; Aug 5, 2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: lighting change
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Awesome, if i had 1000 credits i would bid on it in a hurry :P

[T]
#hi

Very nice. Should auction off for quite a lot.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
wholy fuk that is very nice it would b kool to c that in 3.0
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

thanks for the bids everyone, keep them coming!

stats on render: time elapsed 4h 20m
frames finished: 140

so it's about a frame every minute and 50 seconds on my average computer. (800x600)
Last edited by volt; Aug 5, 2007 at 06:21 PM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.