Toribash
I have a few suggestions/questions.

you should have it to where it saves your custom controls, so you don't have to redo them every time you play.

Why does uke get more rage for getting hurt?
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
because uke has the iq of an [inq] member.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

It doesn't save your custom conrtols, because theres no real file i/o for toribash lua, for security reasons. You CAN however open the script in notepad and edit the bindings. Theres instructions in the comments in the script file. Uke gets more rage from getting hurt because that's how its supposed to be. Thats why i named it rage instead of super. When you get hurt more you get angrier or w/e, causing you to totally flip out and tear stuff up. (lol @ inq comment though)
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
OMG newbluck this is amazing im so addicted love it!!! make more I will test them for you
Back in my day...
nice mod, but if i totally own uke and his mid section flies away, my camera stays on it, and i cant see what i'm doing

also, when i hit uke, it does barely any damage, but when he attacks, he gets alot of points off of me
Last edited by crazyMLC; Aug 20, 2007 at 06:47 AM.
Good point at the camera issue, that will be fixed with 1.1. As far as the other problem, sounds more like a skill issue, lol. Try aiming for the head more, a solid headshot can take almost half of his bar off.
heh, the AI is too good :P (though i have won by spamming 7 and 9 -_-)

I'm not used to "real time fighting" XD

(i would personally like a bit more gravity) :3

also, just wondering, how did you do the rage bar? I think i know how you did the hp thing but dude, your a total conversion modification making wonder!
Last edited by crazyMLC; Aug 20, 2007 at 07:50 AM.
I basically did the same thing with the rage bar that i did with the HP bar, plus a few extra things. Rage is calculated off of damage like the hp bars basically.