Ranking
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
If you know anything about programming, you'll realize that making bot like that is nearly impossible.

ikr, uke would have to a know how to get out of every position known to toribash. which is a whole lot.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
As amazing as this would be, unfortunately I have to agree with everyone on this. A lot needs to be taken into consideration for that type of AI and makes it undo-able.

So maybe if a script was made using a replay of specific single strikes from uke ( like a running punch coming at you), it might work but not a full out fight.
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
couldnt it be an extended version of the opener.lua.

load a spar opener.
but instead of it stopping there
have the whole spar go.

It won't work. After a bit too strong hit Uke would just lay on the ground swinging arms and legs in random directions .-.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
It won't work. After a bit too strong hit Uke would just lay on the ground swinging arms and legs in random directions .-.

What if Uke is made able to withstand hits? No matter how hard.

Maybe it can be done by making uke out of objects instead of joints? And use replay hack to make moves out of the objects like nuthug's winning sp replay.

My knowledge is not strong about this, wonder if anyone understood what I said

Edit:

Nevermind I just thought what if we move aside then Uke will just be punching the air
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post

Edit:

Nevermind I just thought what if we move aside then Uke will just be punching the air

But that's the matter, the player should adapt to play.

An Uke with sparring premade moves would be great to learn
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]
Originally Posted by Vaiol View Post
But that's the matter, the player should adapt to play.

An Uke with sparring premade moves would be great to learn

Self sparring is like 300% more effective. If you want premade moves just ask sparring partner to do certain moves.
This would be imposable because of notepad and the fact that a bot cant cooperate like a human being. It would be great, sadly its not going to happen.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
a bot with premade moves would be like an advanced version or a sparring partner. letting you practice whatever, maybe somebody you do a whole 1500 spar with nothing, with repeated moves such as high kick, low kick, punch, jump/spin kick, and repeat.I support this but not a self adapting bot.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
A bot with pre made moves would be very helpful to teach someone that basics of sparring and set them up to start doing it with other players, but it obviously can't be made so that it can teach someone to master sparring by itself, as it's been stated before it's not possible. I myself would find it so much easier and convenient to learn the basics of sparring from a bot than trying to arrange someone to teach you, maybe even with a tutorial that would instruct you on what joints you should move by how many frames and so on to perform basic sparring moves. I would support that.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉