Toribash
Hey guys, nice to see you came and posted c:
I'm trying my damnedest here with the restoration of this clan but I'll geturdun hopefully c:
-----
I need to know who all doesn't know the password to the private board(In the clan) because I would also like to restore activity in that board along with our public board so yeah PM me or Kamura if you don't know the password please.
Last edited by Natejas; Dec 8, 2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
It's ok Slau, you're loved by many of raku's members, ex-member, and an ally I believe so I don't think anyone minds that you have the pass :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
It's alright. Please be careful though, don't immediately give new members the pass when they join.

Also I'll try to do my best to post here as often as I can.
It's hard to disagree with you on this. Even though I'm reluctant to see this die, it might be for the best.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
It's the cycle of clans, honestly, but your attempts were really good. I wouldn't be surprised that if you went on with what you're doing, and gave it some time, you could have started a new generation.

But yeah, I agree, things aren't really looking too well here and I can see that. It's a shame it had to go like this.
I wouldn't even like a new generation, raku isn't the same clan without our old members.
It's best that dies and dies with the members that made it what it is for the most part.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I was disappointed to see Nate's thoughts on this.
I have never lost faith in raku, never have and never will.

Members are people, they have lives and can't afford to spend everyday on toribash.
Sure, I could be pretty damn happy if raku went on, but hey; this is what happened.
I'm not disappointed, and sure as hell that I'm satisfied. This clan was more than a clan to me, it was like a family.

I had so many memories here, so many things I learnt. I went from being a recruit to a leader.
I'm thankful for that. Though honestly I think that this is the best ending we could achieve. I would rather have raku end by my hands than to anyone who's new here.

I really appreciate everything you've done here guys.
Seems like this is it guys, the moment we've been fearing for so long.
Thanks, everyone.

This is it.
Frost is pretty cool
raku