ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Loscut does MUSIC?
Hey everyone, just wanted to share my music with all of you. I do commissions as well, so feel free to hit me up.

Lofi/Chillwave music: https://soundcloud.com/g-fi-music

More genres to be released/shared soon

Thanks! Feel free to share your thoughts in this thread as well.
Oh you make lofi and chillwave, do you use FL studio?Well, I make slap house / brazilian bass and I use FL studio because I can't understand ableton xD
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
Oh you make lofi and chillwave, do you use FL studio?Well, I make slap house / brazilian bass and I use FL studio because I can't understand ableton xD

Haha I actually use Logic Pro Ableton is too cluttered for me and FL just isn’t my cup of tea haha. Plus the included plugin set for Logic is freaking huge and is a great starting point. Plus you get all the apple loops. But that’s just my preference
Well I have alot of plugins and presets on FL, the thing is that I have to make my own basses because it is really hard to find free sample packs with serum or sylenth1 presets (my music is all about that bass)

And for me FL is the best, it's easy to understand and to use, the plugins aren't great but they are good as a starting point (specially the mastering and eq plug-ins)
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
Well I have alot of plugins and presets on FL, the thing is that I have to make my own basses because it is really hard to find free sample packs with serum or sylenth1 presets (my music is all about that bass)

And for me FL is the best, it's easy to understand and to use, the plugins aren't great but they are good as a starting point (specially the mastering and eq plug-ins)

I have some bass presets, what genre do you produce? I may be able to suggest some packs or send some of my presets
I produce slap house / brazilian bass / house, but I only use free presets, or make some.

And yes it would be cool to exchange packs and presets, if you have cool bass send them my way

Btw here is one of my songs so you have a taste of my style https://soundcloud.com/user-131081975/oh-mama-milky-chance-maok4i-remix?ref=clipboard
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA