Ranking
Original Post
NOOB COMPETITION - BLUE BELT OR LOWER ONLY!
Noob Competition

I have decided to create competition for Blue Belts or lower. I will give away prizes for the best two noobs.

To win, please submit a post with the following format:

Name:
Belt:
Why you should win:

Submissions that say "I should win because I'm cool." is not a valid submission. Please describe your abilities and you will have a much better chance of winning.

I will choose a winner on Christmas Day. The winners will recieve the items of their choice.

1st Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Brown Belt with 670 qi
2. 200 tc

2nd Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Two Aqua Motion Trails
2. Noxious DQ
3. 100 tc

Good luck!

Check updated rules deeper into this thread. Thanks!
~Lindsey
Last edited by Lifted; Feb 8, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Yellow now. I have three accounts. I lost my 3rd dan during the forum thingy. Now I'm yellow. So I'm getting rid of my other account.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Thats really sucks i had this other account that was a blue belt i had a head text bicep texture tricep texture hand texture and a trail texture so i had to make this one how did the forums get hacked tho?
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy
Just Chill
I think Veb deleted stuff on the server and then quit. It wasn't a hack though. Of course these are all rumors going around. I don't think anyone really knows what happened besides the Administrators.
Don't know. Some guy one of the administrators mentioned.
Yeah, well good luck winning! About 3 more days until the competition ends!
Yup, well we only have like 3 competitors. 2 or 3.