Ranking
Original Post
NOOB COMPETITION - BLUE BELT OR LOWER ONLY!
Noob Competition

I have decided to create competition for Blue Belts or lower. I will give away prizes for the best two noobs.

To win, please submit a post with the following format:

Name:
Belt:
Why you should win:

Submissions that say "I should win because I'm cool." is not a valid submission. Please describe your abilities and you will have a much better chance of winning.

I will choose a winner on Christmas Day. The winners will recieve the items of their choice.

1st Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Brown Belt with 670 qi
2. 200 tc

2nd Place Prizes (Choose 1):

1. Two Aqua Motion Trails
2. Noxious DQ
3. 100 tc

Good luck!

Check updated rules deeper into this thread. Thanks!
~Lindsey
Last edited by Lifted; Feb 8, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Name:OctoMan

Belt:Orange

Why you should win: I Am Very poor But I
Have Exeptional Skill On Every Mod But Judo.

Seriously this was made in december and trading acc's is notta good anymore :3
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Name: Tinyballs
Belt: Blue
Why I should win: Not to brag at all, but I had a black belt a long time ago on a different account and toribash was boring back then so I came back now. /Ontopic,I'm a really nice guy but if I don't get any prizes I wouldn't care because everyones a winner right? Also, Some of the prizes sound pretty great to me and would help add to my noob collection. Skill : I'm exceptionally good at Aikido, actually, its the only thing I play.
Seriously this was made in december and trading acc's is notta good anymore

^
Name:agusloco
Belt:Blue
Why you should win:Because im have a good player and i can win my Brown Belt i only want to be Black Belt and.. i think that i have a lot of potencial..
!!!Wushu Master>>>>[-Fury]<<<<Wushu Master!!!
Originally Posted by UberDemon View Post
Seriously this was made in december and trading acc's is notta good anymore :3

learn2READ
i own the account, and ain't giving it away, so sorry but this event is a LONG time finished, they just forgot to close it.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Nameeadwalk
Belt: Green
Why you should win:Im good at Aikido too my highest streak 15,i can counter,balance (i don't try others) and sometimes i can beat brown belts.
-----
im too late
Last edited by DeadWalk; Aug 25, 2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump