ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid]Cry a little(No more replays needed)
Hey everyone. I am making a video when I have time to do it. So I am gonna take my time with these replays to make the video with sony vegas 12.

Example of my work... Using this song

Parkour

No parkour replays for this video.

Sparring
I need some nice sparring with a hole bunch of tricks. It does not matter if it has a finisher at the end or not.

Madman
Give me a good boom in them and make sure the madman does not end to fast. Make me enjoy it and put it in the video.

Tricking
I only want tricking with 1-3 moves in them. In the post only post 1 tricking replay if you can.

Remember I am doing this when I can, This wont be done in like 4-10 weeks because I am usually busy. But when i'm not now I got something to do, so give me those replays!

P.S LABLE YOUR REPLAYS Oh and in your post, post 4 replays at the max. Ill tell you guys when I start looking at the replays.
P.S.S To lable you replays. Find the replays in your files, right click it, then find "rename". After you hit rename, rename it like this, (Death9535- Kill me) or something like that.
Done

Starring list

Last edited by Death9535; Mar 9, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Wow, great job Death, It think this will be a nice vid
Also would you please put me in starring list xD?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Thanks.

Anyway I wanted you guys to see the beginning what the beginngin is gonna be like.

Well, here it is
Once I get the rest of the replays I need I will begin the rest.
Replay thread

Just made...

Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Oooh Nice Nice =DDDD can't wait :3
Starring list please?

How many times do I have to say it I didn't check your replays!

Edit: I am about to continue the video if you are gonna put your replays up do it today.
-----
Video Updated.
I think you guys are gonna like this so far.

More replays I still accepted. I can only fit in about 3 people in right now though.
Last edited by Death9535; Mar 7, 2013 at 05:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Replay thread

Just made...