Ranking
Original Post
+FLICK KNIGHTS+ Beta test it, Help us and gain TC!(150k+ in prizes)
Hey!

Preface
I've been really innactive for the last year and a half... so many of you might not know me. I did some stuff for toribash and the promo team a few years ago.

So, over a year ago I started the development of a new game in Ballpit Monster a 4 guys endevour based in Uruguay, and its finally reaching to an end. But we need to test it, and get some guys intrested So...

I DECIDED TO GIVE AWAY THE LAST OF MY TC TO THOSE WHO TRY IT

FLICK KNIGHTS

ASYNCHRONOUS TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER ACTION! Players trade turns as they flick their team's characters across the screen, trying to elminate the opposing team's base and its members. The Official Flick Knights League welcomes all newcoming coaches to show their skills in the playfield. And remember, it's all in the wrist!

The Official Flick Knights League welcomes all newcoming coaches to show their skills in the playfield. And remember, it's all in the wrist!

By downloading the game you will join the League's ranks as more than a star:
a Beta-TeSTAR!

As such, we not only want you to enjoy the game but also invite you to become a key player in helping us make the game better by being and active member of the community.

Remember...

DOWNLOAD LINK

The EVENT

I'll be giving away...
  • 75k TC to the first one to Reach RANK LVL 6
  • 25k TC to the second one to Reach RANK LVL 6
  • 10k to the first 5 to reach RANK LVL 8

YOU CAN ONLY CLAIM 1 PRIZE!
and a aditional 1k to anyone who reports a bug in Flick Knights community forum thats not already reported (up to 50 bugs).

Also if you contact me via PM with your FLICK KNIGHTS coach name, ill be adding 15 gems your account.

THE RULES

AFTER REACHING THE RANK YOU MUST POST ON THIS THREAD YOUR COACH NAME.
The one that post first in this post will get the prize.
We will verify the ranks and send the tc.
If you claim a prize and dont have the required rank, will be DQ.

I some Sweet items to share for those who go the extra mile in promoting the game (lets play videos, post, fan art etc)

ENJOY!

ALSO WE ARE ON THE TOP TEN OF INDIEDB! HELP US REACH TOP 10

http://www.indiedb.com/games/flick-knights

(LIKE SHARE ETC )
Last edited by nachouru; Jan 22, 2014 at 09:32 PM.
... ...
Downloaded and playing now. You will learn to fear the name Murderfist
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Hey, just doing the tutorial thing, when it says "do a special attack", I do it, it misses then nothing happens
restarted the game multiple times to no avail

not sure if that's some kind of bug or oversight or something, or if I'm just being silly, but a few of us in #Tribe are having the same difficulties
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Already downloaded and also playing. Sent you PM, Nachouru. Name of my team is GodTeam ;O
Same problem here, after using my Special Attack, it looks like it does damage, but not enough to kill the enemy guy. After that, nothing happens, everyone just stands still.

Watching one of the lets-plays, it looks like the problem we're having is that the special attack either doesn't do enough damage or we're simply missing.
Last edited by Faint; Jan 22, 2014 at 08:17 PM.
the special problem is solved using a low resolution + fastest quality game

Sorry
... ...
Ah right, thanks for the tip. I'll use that then.

edit: Worked the first time, decided to see if it would work if I tried again, didn't work 3 times in a row with fastest quality and lowest resolution, but worked the 4th time after.

I'm not sure exactly if this is just a problem for me or other people as well, but as long as I can get past that part, everything else is fine.

Also, just wondering, does the 1920x1080 resolution and highest graphic setting work after the tutorial session, or should I always be playing with lowest resolution and fastest graphics?
Last edited by Faint; Jan 22, 2014 at 08:33 PM.