Ranking
Original Post
Request a replay (holla holla get dolla)

Due to recent complications I need to get distracted from life for a while
so this is how this will go down:

Y'all post ideas/requests for one or more replays you want to see made in Toribash.
At the end of the week (sunday fyi) I will post my take on the idea that I liked the most.

RULES
Suggestions must be fairly elaborate
(Ex, I want to see a giant statue of Nic Cage smile in the background while Tori fights a pack of angry bees)

You don't have to be very serious, but keep in mind that what you suggest must be possible in Toribash, a lot is, but no water physics and stuff, sorry I'm not Nuthug.

Don't try to be cheeky

Minimum one suggestion per post, even if you just have a question
No max limit

No extremely offensive suggestions, common sense applies, as per usual

RULES FOR ME

I must use every resource I have to make the best suggestion come to life in Toribash, that includes modding, hacking and so on. Keep in mind that I am not a god though.

I must bust my ass off to make this happen, even if my favorite suggestion is silly as fuck, which it might be, don't assume it will be though, I'm still a little serious. Yes

Replay must be done and posted before Monday hits Sweden (GMT+1)

Shall I fail to follow my own rules, I will stream myself dancing naked to nightcore with my door wide open and my father home, post offensive stuff until I have to be permabanned and send 35.000 TC to everyone who posted a suggestion (i probably can't afford that lel)

PRIZES
1st place 5.000-20.000 TC, depending on how ridicilously awesome your suggestion was.

2nd place single word chosen by you placed alone in my signature with a hotlink leading to webpage of your choosing (has to be according to forum rules :c ) until I do this again or until 2016.

Bad jokes aside this is a serious event, doing this for my mental health, serious suggestions very welcome, as well as silly.

Easiest event of 2015 don't be shy

Ok, so do this in torisex.tbm

What you have to do is jump behind uke, and act like you are gonna punch him...
MISS THE PUNCH, GRAB IS BOOBS, AND MOTORBOAT HIS RUBBERHOLE.
*make sure to dm something with the penis*

use "jediforce" do have him completely dm by the end of the replay, and at the end, have him say, "Guilty pleasure..."
Last edited by Kris; Jan 2, 2015 at 03:44 AM.
You guys are giving him extreme ideas like you want him to be banned

Anyways, make a self spar where you fight multiple ukes, by teleporting uke everytime you ko him. And I want one part where you fight 2 at once, ill give an example:
Uke1 punches and you block
Teleport uke behind you to make him uke2
Uke2 kicks and you dodge
Tele back to uke1
You kick uke1
Tele to uke2
You punch him and he blocks
Etc etc keep going till they all get koed
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
^no suggestion for a replay

My suggestion is to get the uke out of his entrapment on daycare.tbm and do a manip with him, then figure out a way to slam him down so hard on ur crotch that he explodes or his head pops off and hits your head and decaps you.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You know he this game doesn't support fights with more than 2 toris no?

I never said to make more than 2 players?
I said to teleport uke after he gets koed as if it's a different enemy
over and over again
= a fight with multiple peeps.
Last edited by xlr84life; Jan 2, 2015 at 04:48 PM.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You know he this game doesn't support fights with more than 2 toris no?

there are versions that do
oh yeah
Seduce Uke so that he follows you into an alleyway. Make him go down to his knees, and when he does, destory his lower half. Take the groin and throw it in the dumpster, put the rest of the lower legs into a sack and carry Uke's upper body on your shoulder. Walk out of the alley, but Uke's groin has jumped out of the dumpster, hopping behind you, without you noticing. The groin then does a suprise attack on you, which completely destroys you. Uke then pieces himself together and runs off with your groin, wearing mlg shades he found on the ground.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Lyrt wins 9k for his realistic yet slightly inappropriate idea.

ToasterDan wins second place because I'd totally do that as well if Toribash was fun enough.

Honorable mention to Xlr because good idea.

Thanks to everyone for participating, might do this again some time.
Attached Files
Jisse - That's my fetish.rpl (826.7 KB, 41 views)
daycare.tbm (5.4 KB, 26 views)
Thanks cx I kinda just did that because you said every post needs a suggestion, if you want like a serious replay suggestion pm me and maybe I can help you out