Toribash
dw i do man, but due to Pirate and cmon things are gonna get heated
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Lol, whole Sheep is my friend even if I "betrayed" them
At least they aren't like "lol nub" towards to me...
I should really check the Sheep sticky's more.

Anyway, i hope this is nothing personal. I've known Tonakai, Gynx and Kai for over a year and i still value my bonds with them, i hope they do too

Dude. I fucking love you man.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Lol, whole Sheep is my friend even if I "betrayed" them
At least they aren't like "lol nub" towards to me...

lol nub

[/spam]
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Well no clan war here, they refuse to let us beat em so there chickening out and wanting to fight RAWR.

its complete bullshit so we wont bother with them any more.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
Well no clan war here, they refuse to let us beat em so there chickening out and wanting to fight RAWR.

its complete bullshit so we wont bother with them any more.

Seriously, get your head out of your ass!

Oh and i hate gold! Tonakai is cool tho.

Big sh'meal, I hate you kai. If chickening out is not caring, we 'chickened out' against another clan, and they aren't making such a huge fucking deal about it as you. Why must you constantly feed ego false ideas or assumptions. Which is exactly why i hate you, I love to see you with your head up in the clouds with this shit, you think your top dog and cannot tell me otherwise. Stop believing you're tough shit and prove it. (and if you think proving it is beating sheep in a clan 'war' which are pointless btw..? enemies is different, we hate you so we're your enemies). And.. uhh I forget what else i was going to say.
lolwut
go fucking through with it, you can't say there weren't Sheep members who were perfectly fine with it.

CMon:
Excellent, as long as we keep to classic- and sambo- based mods.

Also, evening GMT +0 (18:00-22:00) during weekends would be quite alright for my part

Dalir:
Uh, hi, yeah. I wouldn't mind spirit-wrestling, if I were to participate. With I am able to do, mostly. Mostly. Also put that swastika back on please.

Threevil:
Whatever happens, I insist that the mode either be Spirit-Wrestling or Ninjutsu.

not including me or any of the other guys who weren't on at the time at the time of the war post.

no offense or anything it seems to me like you're the ones being scared.
read my posts all of them but the last 1 were me try to get Sheep to man up and take the challenge but all we got was ur not good enough go away.........like seriously wtf its not like time made your clan stronger my clan is built of 50% elite players and 50% skilled new players.

Sheep is scared of the rep loss they were gonna suffer when they failed

Oh and to pirate with his usual attack. you cant say i have an ego when even ur own clan members think ur egotistical

[01:02] <toolchac> And pirate is an elitist bitch - i usually warn him that people dislike that

and chac is right u are, all you ever do is insult me cause u think your so much better but your not if you were better you would be an admin and i would be the TA.

only in ur head are u the best.
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Sep 8, 2008 at 03:19 AM.