Ranking
Original Post
[E]1 Million TC Tournament!(Elite Players Tourney)
WELCOME TO THE 1 MILLION TC TOURNAMENT PRESENTED BY XONOID

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIZE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. RESPECT EACH OTHER
2. NO /RT DURING MATCH OR ANY REASON
3. PINGING DURING A MATCH COUNTS AS A LOSS

MAX 32 PLAYERS
4 ROUNDS
MODS:
Round 1-Aikidobigdojo
Round 2-Boxshumushu
Round 3-RkMMA
Round 4-ErthTK.V2

Final Round-4 Winners Sudden Death-Greykido

PARTICIPANTS

Special Guest

BACKUPS

these are the people who I think should fight out of those who asked to join

HOSTIES

Winner
1st. Cold
2nd. Killer3366

Last edited by Xoid; Nov 21, 2015 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Update
WHAT HAPPENS IN A BLACKHOLE
STAYS IN A BLACKHOLE
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Or, why not just let the host handle his own tourney and stop spreading salt because you did not get chosen by some random person as elite.

Snook one of best players, why the fuck isn't he on the list thou?

If this host didn't kiss every staffs ass we might have a fair selection.
Or, why not just let the host handle his own tourney and stop spreading salt because you did not get chosen by some random person as elite.

I'm pointing out the flaws in this event which the host HASNT sorted out. I'm also asking genuine questions due to this being very unorganized for people in the backup section, like myself.

And I asked for clarification to show that someone is being swapped out from "backups" with another player, I assumed this is what people were doing but it turned out that they had just switched places with them rather than using them as backups.

And I think I'm allowed to point out flaws especially if they affect my position in the event.

Anyway I'll just leave the posting until the event begins from now on, maybe the host will have sorted out those issues and maybe give backups a reason to actually participate.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09

the host obviously needs help, pointing out some problems or concerns about the event isn't wrong
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Raiken
I would like to be Backup
+7
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
WELCOME TO THE 1 MILLION TC TOURNAMENT PRESENTED BY XONOID

He can do Everything if he wants, cos this is XONOID's Tourney.

Stop Crying.
SEND ME TC 4FREE
GG's everyone, was fun.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Wait was it seriously just a knockout tournament? Rofl
What was all this backup nonsense for!

btw Good job to cold gratz.

And correct me if I'm wrong please I wasn't around so not sure what happened, just looks that way due to trans history.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09