Ranking
Original Post
[E]1 Million TC Tournament!(Elite Players Tourney)
WELCOME TO THE 1 MILLION TC TOURNAMENT PRESENTED BY XONOID

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIZE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. RESPECT EACH OTHER
2. NO /RT DURING MATCH OR ANY REASON
3. PINGING DURING A MATCH COUNTS AS A LOSS

MAX 32 PLAYERS
4 ROUNDS
MODS:
Round 1-Aikidobigdojo
Round 2-Boxshumushu
Round 3-RkMMA
Round 4-ErthTK.V2

Final Round-4 Winners Sudden Death-Greykido

PARTICIPANTS

Special Guest

BACKUPS

these are the people who I think should fight out of those who asked to join

HOSTIES

Winner
1st. Cold
2nd. Killer3366

Last edited by Xoid; Nov 21, 2015 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Update
WHAT HAPPENS IN A BLACKHOLE
STAYS IN A BLACKHOLE
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Wait was it seriously just a knockout tournament? Rofl

it was multiple knockout tourneys where winners got a spot to compete for the final prize.

did you just come here to be salty?
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 21, 2015 at 05:50 AM.
Dot dot dot
i'd like to go back in time so i can remember this time and actually participate... sry i never did,
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
it was multiple knockout tourneys where winners got a spot to compete for the final prize.

did you just come here to be salty?

It started on the same day it ended hence me asking.
The tournament had no real explanation either and I was apparently a backup in it, making me assume this was a little more thought out and I might actually be needed for something haha.

Any more white knights?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
It started on the same day it ended hence me asking.
The tournament had no real explanation either and I was apparently a backup in it, making me assume this was a little more thought out and I might actually be needed for something haha.

Any more white knights?

lets not forgot that people were allowed to win more than one of the 4 KO tourneys - a rule that was pretty much made up on the spot.

Not that I care about the tc, I just feel like its silly that people are trying to defend an obviously poorly hosted event.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
lets not forgot that people were allowed to win more than one of the 4 KO tourneys - a rule that was pretty much made up on the spot.

Not that I care about the tc, I just feel like its silly that people are trying to defend an obviously poorly hosted event.

Meh you can't say you didn't have fun fear :3. Anyway yeah some things were questionably done but eyyy that's how you learn. That means that the next one will be more than likely better than this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Meh you can't say you didn't have fun fear :3. Anyway yeah some things were questionably done but eyyy that's how you learn. That means that the next one will be more than likely better than this.

Yeah, it was a funny event, and I think Cold would have won it regardless to be honest. At the same time, I don't want the hosts to be mollycoddled into thinking this was in any way a well hosted event.

I hope they continue to make stuff like this, though.
I was confused with it for about 100000000% of the tourney, but I simply helped him with vip/maxclients little shit like that etc
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this