Market Squad Recruitment Drive

Name:Joey

Why i want to join: the reason i want to join is because i would like to join a clan that can treat me like family and accept me for who i am

The things that makes me useful: I give my tc away even if i dont got a lot and im very funny and cool

Can you be active in game/forums: every single day i check everything

How long do you play on average: On school days i play in till 4-8&9 on weekends i play 6am-12&1am
I'm gonna need some replays first to decide on you, or maybe a bribe, cause it seems you're into that kind of thing.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
My name is Joshua or Captain000 as my avatar is called in Toribash.
I am of the age of 14 and going on 15 in October, But I have been told I sound like I'm 17 or even 18 at times Haha.
As for why I want to join? That's simple! Saint just looks like an amazing clan and I honestly wouldn't mind joining it you guys seem like very accepting people.
I am not toxic unlike some people are in toribash.
I love to play Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, Lengshu and Judo! I occasionally do parkour aswell so I consider myself... Decently well rounded? More or less.
Im about as active as I can be whenever I have time when split between, school, lessons and having to go to church on Saturdays, But since Im currently on vacation I am going to be on Toribash each day for a MINIMUM of 3-4 hours whether it be on single player doing parkour or attempting to trick or on multiplayer playing Aikido,Lengshu(ETC...)
Thats pretty much a summary of me right now!

Hope you guys consider this application!
-----
My name is Joshua or Captain000 as my avatar is called in Toribash.
I am of the age of 14 and going on 15 in October, But I have been told I sound like I'm 17 or even 18 at times Haha.
As for why I want to join? That's simple! Saint just looks like an amazing clan and I honestly wouldn't mind joining it you guys seem like very accepting people.
I am not toxic unlike some people are in toribash.
I love to play Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, Lengshu and Judo! I occasionally do parkour aswell so I consider myself... Decently well rounded? More or less.
Im about as active as I can be whenever I have time when split between, school, lessons and having to go to church on Saturdays, But since Im currently on vacation I am going to be on Toribash each day for a MINIMUM of 3-4 hours whether it be on single player doing parkour or attempting to trick or on multiplayer playing Aikido,Lengshu(ETC...)
Thats pretty much a summary of me right now!

Hope you guys consider this application!
-----
Oh god... It posted TWICE Im so sorry...
Last edited by captain000; Jul 3, 2019 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Respect everything you get in life and respect life itself in it's own aspect of thing
Welcome to our newest member, Sparta2400 !!! (maluko é brabo)
-----
Welcome to our newest member, Spectre !!! (Best aikido player)
Last edited by Kaneki333; Apr 7, 2020 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

Welcome to our newest member, iTzHaosBr2 (best person i've ever meet in toribash, and good boxshu player)
-----
Welcome to our newest member, Kermit !
Last edited by Kaneki333; Apr 14, 2020 at 03:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Congrautulations sparta2400 and murder for becoming official saint members !

Application
IGN: tons2.

Why you want to join: just to socialize, nothing too complex. the rest is just grip

what makes you useful: I know how to play spar and I know all about the mechanics of the game.

can you be active ingame/forums: ingame yes, in the forums maybe not as active

and how long do you play on average: i am smurf, so i play for 7 years and have plenty of free time in my day to play
Originally Posted by Tons2 View Post
Application
IGN: tons2.

Why you want to join: just to socialize, nothing too complex. the rest is just grip

what makes you useful: I know how to play spar and I know all about the mechanics of the game.

can you be active ingame/forums: ingame yes, in the forums maybe not as active

and how long do you play on average: i am smurf, so i play for 7 years and have plenty of free time in my day to play

ACEPPTED!!!!!
We Are ALL Stars Rock with us We got Big Cars :D