Toribash
Original Post
Goodbye.
I'm not going to make this a butthurt thread. I'll admit, I'm pretty pissed off, but the last thing I want is to hurt the clan or leave Samule/Suede with a mess they can't handle. Yeah, I'm leaving. I will just fix a few small mistakes, then remove myself from the roster. I'm going to talk to Suede about who will be the new co-leader, and what to do about the elites. As you may notice from the other threads I made; I'm not at all happy with this clan at the moment. I've been a leader for a few months, I ran it mostly during the summer, and I don't think we had any issues then.

But I just had enough of this, it's not for me anymore. It's not that I can't handle work or being in a powerful position, it's more that I can't be proud of being in Kick anymore. It's not a nice feeling. Not at all. You can blame me for the shit that goes on at the moment if you want to, that's apparently the tactics of some of you. But this clan needs to fix itself. And I think that stirring the pot might help you realize that, you don't want the things you have until you lost them.

My final words here won't be some kind of "we had good times" because you know we did. But they don't make up with the... unwilling feeling I get when I read the boards. My friends in this clan, you know who you are, you won't find a list here though. I'll probably check the boards every day out of sheer habit, but I won't meddle with your affairs. Samule, Suede - Sorry for doing something you might not understand and then leaving you with it, you'll be able to PM me/find me on IRC almost every day.

Well then,
Goodbye and good luck in the future, Kick!
Last edited by dalir; Aug 24, 2008 at 05:00 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
...That pulls me over the line too.

Aside from the fact that I'm not worth much as a clan member in my current state of TB dissociation, I really don't want to be part of this anymore.

Watching the clan degrade over the past couple of months... I dunno, I might have done something if I'd had the feeling that I might do some good... But that feeling never came. Too many people running around like headless chickens, while the clan feeling ran down the drain...

If I'm totally honest, I feel that this clan has been in the process of dying for a long time. It's a good thing Dalir filled in as leader during Sam's 5 week absence, or the deathblow would already have struck. Deep down, I hope there's a way to keep this ship from sinking... But I'm not sticking around to find out. ABANDON SHIP! *dives over the railing*

See you in-game.
Last edited by Skazz; Aug 24, 2008 at 05:06 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Well, I think we never got along well. It felt like you were always angry to me when we sometimes chatted and you disliked me, but hey, so did I dislike you. I will always remember you as a little bit hypocritical person who can't straight admit his own mistakes. You always wrote a shitload of text when you argued with someone and nobody had strenght to reply. It felt like you were always arguing wit someone :/. I think this clan will be a bit more peaceful when you leave. Farewell.
Originally Posted by 4ndie View Post
Well, I think we never got along well. It felt like you were always angry to me when we sometimes chatted and you disliked me, but hey, so did I dislike you. I will always remember you as a little bit hypocritical person who can't straight admit his own mistakes. You always wrote a shitload of text when you argued with someone and nobody had strenght to reply. It felt like you were always arguing wit someone :/. I think this clan will be a bit more peaceful when you leave. Farewell.

I have to admit, I'm glad that you're at least honest when I've left. I were never angry, but I was usually busy/tired/or actually emo from life. The thing is, that you're saying that you say that the things I have done recently are the things I've always done, which is a bit sad. Today I made the most out of my last posts, but I guess some people will always say tl;dr. Today I was accused of spamming, but you'll rather remember me as one, instead of looking at the evidence. It's kind of sad that you don't remember what I did of the clan, rather what I tried doing. You might understand soon what I tried to accomplish. I hope too that you'll be more peaceful from now on, good luck.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I thought all those things that you just said, it just felt better to do a whiny post since I thought you would just ignore me. And I think the reason why elites didn't recruit people was that the command to recruit people seemed to come only from you and I never kind of felt that you were a part of the clan leadership since you joined the clan after me.
WAT!!!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I'm feeling much the same as Dalir and Skazz + I really don't know any of you.

This clan hasn't really brought anything more to my toribash. I still play TK and Wushu when I feel like it, now I just happen to have a [kick] tag infront of my name. I've wasted a lot of my time reading the useless spam posts on the forums and people come and go in my short period of being a member.

Kick hasn't really given me anything to be honest.

It's not anybodys fault but mines. I don't need social contacts in toribash I play the game because of the game not because of the players.

One thing has been bothering my mind since I came to this clan.
My recruitment: wtf was it all about firstly Golbaali came and saw me play and saw me do a n00by mistake he said that something like "You I am a furry" and then he left the room. Few weeks(or months) later dalir came and asked me if I want to join Kick I thought it was a joke as Dalir just came in to TK and recruited me. I finally decided to go for it and I was tested by ekke(?) and I got in.
I've been wondering had you been spying on me? or were you just so desperate that you recruited the first black belt you came across?

EDIT: after reading thru our forums I decided it's the best for the clan and me for me to leave, someone please remove me. no hard feelings.
Last edited by DaBandito; Aug 24, 2008 at 10:48 PM.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Aw man.
This stinks. Bye you dalir, skazz, and dabandito.

Dalir, I'm sorry you're going, and I hope I see you again. Thanks for taking care of things before you leave.

Skazz, I'm sorry about this. I hope that you had fun, and I still feel like its my fault.

DaBandito, yeah, golbaali... well, he just wasn't... I don't know. I don't think he really... he just isn't here anymore, and I don't really think he was nice all the time, but nonetheless, I'm glad you were with us while you were.

The current state of our clan, as well as many other clans, is that we don't play that often, but we stick around and talk to each other and just mainly get together to have fun. It is more of an organization. I'm going to go and see if I can get our "clan" changed to an organization, where you aren't loaded with responsibility, but just there to have fun together with your friends, and stay in touch with them all the time.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around

i hope to see you guys around still.
thats probably a good idea samule
[20:26] <hanz0> Moral of the story: Dragons will (bleep)ing kill you.
well, if/when we change, all those that left are welcome to join.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around