Ranking
Original Post
Prizes for belts, win streaks, variable tourney prizes, logging in, 2nd place
Note: This thread has been merged with similar threads.

Others suggestions in this thread:
- tourney prizes proportional to the number of games played, or participants.
- win streak prizes
- prizes for gaining belts
- some sort of reward for overcoming the challenge of logging in?
- bigger prizes for anything and everything

OP:
My idea is that there should be another tc tourney but with more tc like 1k, 1,500 or 2k. I mean I think it would be much more fun and easier for people to get textures, and for noobs just starting to have a good amount of tc. The mod could be aikido or Rk mama. I just think there should be another tourney besides 500tc and 750tc you know a little higher.
Last edited by Fish; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:31 AM.
The tourneys have so low TC because currently the inflation of TC is trying to be lowered as best as it can by the staff. Chances of the TC being highered; in my eyes seems pretty slim. Try participating in GMtourneys for some times better rewards.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
btw its unfair for new players entering tornuments wid higher ranks cause there chances are slim. we should have beginner tornuments, semi pro tornuments - and blackbelt tornuments ( includes masterbelt )... cause lots of new people hardly get TC. i didnt get TC until i was atleast a orange belt
Originally Posted by KhaosTheory View Post
btw its unfair for new players entering tornuments wid higher ranks cause there chances are slim. we should have beginner tornuments, semi pro tornuments - and blackbelt tornuments ( includes masterbelt )... cause lots of new people hardly get TC. i didnt get TC until i was atleast a orange belt

I forsee people creating alts going to beginner tournaments and winning tc to donate to their main account.If TB makes this it will be abused.
#Logic
Originally Posted by KhaosTheory View Post

It's really not unfair. Playing with people better than you will help mold you into a better player. Also be lucky you have tournament sever, back in 08 we had nothing and it was damn near impossible to get tc..
Yeah I remembered that stellar, neither was bets. Anyways, this would increase farming and has already been suggested before. Toribash economy would probably get worse, but if this was to happen it should depend on the number of people that are actually playing in the tourney, like 100tc per person. Yet that would be a problem for judo tourneys, meaning there would be some exceptions. So I would have to say no to this suggsetion?

During 2009 that's when I started playing to get TC, I used to play it normally just for fun.
Last edited by Molotov5; Aug 20, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
My idea is similar to the one Torney Lasttime suggest creating more than 500,750 ... 1k by ae and also betting that when you invest example / 100 bet you do not need to gain 200 else bet.
]
Originally Posted by wolfalfa View Post
My idea is similar to the one Torney Lasttime suggest creating more than 500,750 ... 1k by ae and also betting that when you invest example / 100 bet you do not need to gain 200 else bet.

That makes no sense at all.
You can buy hundreds of things with 500/750TC if they go any higher,i don't know what to say.HUNDREDS of things.
Everything starts from 0
Get rid of the 500 tc aikido and wushu rooms since both mods each have 2 tourney rooms.

Make one 1000 tc tourney room.

Problem solved.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."