ES Recruitment Drive
Makes it a whole lot better for marketers with low qi right? Is this the main point?
For sure I never understood why you can't buy it. Qi should be ristricted for wearing. Some might feel that only higher ranks should be able to deal with those items on the market. I disagree, I'm all for this.
Probably it has already been suggested many times, but i still support this. In this way you don't have to ask someone to hold your items and you can do what you want with your own inventory.

All the buy/sell process would be a lot easier and faster.
yes but this will make high qi joints/mics way more common and drop in price and lose it's value i really don't like that to happen that is why i cant support this idea
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
yes but this will make high qi joints/mics way more common and drop in price and lose it's value i really don't like that to happen that is why i cant support this idea

It wouldnt make them more common, as the shop would not stock more, also the increase in demand would increase the price
The demand would be the same, but the supply might increase (as more people would be able to buy the items, there would be more people selling them). Because of the increase in the number of people selling the items the competition for sales might bring the price down. but then again, the stock would be more likely to be sold out and this would probably increase to market price of the item.

I might have completely failed at this economic prediction, I don't know much about the market so sorry. Anyway, I support this idea, the more people who buy items the more tc is sunk right?
Good morning sweet princess
The demand would increase as more people would want to buy the items as they could carry them, the shop stock would run out so supply would stay roughly the same. The number of people selling the items would not change much as the shop stock is carefully controlled so the price should go up if anything
I don't think it's quite about shop stock, It's more or less an inflation ordeal. The more of the item floating about, the less its value. So, I don't really support the idea, since it would negate the point of marketing it if it's value decreased.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Although it sounds good in theory, it would implicate many problems to those with these high-qi, expensive items. Supply will go up, and prices will greatly lower.
Modo Bestia