Ranking
Original Post
Clan Tag Colors
Instead of everysingle toribashian in a clan with the same lookin clan tag,

Maybe you can earn a color for it/ buy a color for it/ Level up your clan(if levels are added) and unlock a color for it

Or Official clans get to choose color only or something.

Just a little Idea I had
Guess Who's Back?
I'm not surely, your suggesting something hard, the hardest part isn't the colors, but then, the level thing. But let's talk about the colors. I personally liked the idea, but i don't think it'll work, a tag is enough for me and colors will make the game so colorful (there's no problem with that, but i guess the things will be weird).
Not bad, but i don't support.
I like the idea of Official Clans getting to choose a color for their clan tag!
That would give more meaning and distinction for those who are official
and those you want to be.
~Supported for Official Clans ONLY
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I support this. Maybe you can spend clan war points on colours or something
Love that idea^ but also only for official clans so there is more a reason to become official. Toribash could have it's own clan store for perks like colors, or maybe clan kaia's.

~Supported~
What's with all of these people suggesting that you should pay for this?
If it's for Official Clans only, then I think there should be no charge.
Only the leader(s) should have an option that picks the color of the
clan's tag. Like in the menu where you edit your clan tag/thread.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I support this also, but if each individual letter was a different color, it would cost 20 USD if there was 5 different colored letters in a clan tag. Its kinda of confusing, sorry.
Last edited by iyx; Feb 10, 2014 at 06:57 AM. Reason: common sense
Supporting for official clans only due to too many clan names and colours.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 10, 2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: What did I say about unnessecarily large fonts?
~The Age Of Gaming~