Toribash
Original Post
Clan Tag Colors
Instead of everysingle toribashian in a clan with the same lookin clan tag,

Maybe you can earn a color for it/ buy a color for it/ Level up your clan(if levels are added) and unlock a color for it

Or Official clans get to choose color only or something.

Just a little Idea I had
Guess Who's Back?
Supported for Official Clans only. Same as above really, there are so many clans and if they all had coloured tags it would get annoying.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
I think what he means Dup is for example on the list of players on the right side of the screen, the tags could be differently coloured, instead of the default black. (and the same in the chat I presume)
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
I don't like this idea because the cons outweigh the pros in my opinion.

The Pros:

1) Clans feel more "unique" by having an official color, which more than likely will have a few more dominated colors than others.

2) It could be a possible small TC sink if we charge for it

The Cons:

1) You have an obnoxious color wheel display all over your screen. The whole point of not allowing colors in tournaments is that it's annoying when you are cycling through text in cyans, red, whites, pinks, etc. Now you're putting the screen in a perpetual case of clusterfucking colors

2) If this changed your colors with in-game text (as in the chat), you'd effectively be color spamming every single post.

3) You'd be spending time and money developing this idea over another idea, and since I think it's not worth it to begin with, I don't want this suggestion to be taken over a far more useful one.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by snake View Post
clan icon is way better idea

Yes, this would be great. 100% support.
Like the icon, but only shows for official clans. Next to you're name, or something.
And should be only bought by the leader, on forum or such. A clan item. It could be more such things.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by snake View Post
clan icon is way better idea

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Yes, this would be great. 100% support.
Like the icon, but only shows for official clans. Next to you're name, or something.
And should be only bought by the leader, on forum or such. A clan item. It could be more such things.

I like this idea better!

But not next to your name in the queue in servers, more like next to/under
your name when you're playing, like the Icon item, but one that all
official clan members obtain.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I support it, I think colors would make things look more interesting. I'd say only for official clans though.
I support colors and icons because it probably won't be as hard as you think it would be, it's simple.