Ranking
Original Post
Paying off infractions.
Ok, so everyone knows that tc should be sunk, so why not allow non serious rule-breakers pay off or shorten the infraction with tc? Obviously there would be a cap of how much time could be taken off each infraction to prevent people basically buying the ability to shitpost.

I can see the obvious flaws in this idea (for example it being kinda corrupt and a little evil sounding) and was wondering if anyone could see any potentially viable methods to make it work. The way I see it, the more shitposter's tc we sink, the less tc that needs to be sunk for normal members. Maybe I'm wrong about this. Lets see.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
I think what smallbowl means that if you are infracted, you have to pay "X" amount of tc for it not to go to infraction list or you will be banned etc

You mean what I said above ?
Wolololololo
Yeah, because we totally give infractions not to punish those who don't read the rules and break them but to find a way to get their TC.

That's the worst suggestion I've seen in years here, honestly.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Yeah, because we totally give infractions not to punish those who don't read the rules and break them but to find a way to get their TC.

Hadn't fish made a whole shop for it a while ago though?
Even though it is moved to the HoS and no longer works, it was a thing back then.

But still, it is indeed a bad suggestion, and I don't think that I would like to see this as a way for "sinking Toricredits for rewards" again.
Last edited by Nokia; Jun 29, 2015 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Grammatical mistakes, woo.
Originally Posted by sir View Post

I think the suggestion is more to sink TC rather than actually help rule breakers. Though the suggestion itself is rather bad, if you could add a bit more structure and thought into the idea itself as to where it seems plausible, it might be considered by the dev/devs/whatever does forum shit.

For now, I'm neutral on the entire idea.
real quick
this is fucking retarded
you could loan scam, then pay off the ban with the tc you scammed
pacquiao
Wouldn't even make a dink in the amount of TC that needs to be sunk unless you want people paying 1 million Tc to pay of their two point infraction.

Would of thought a Toribash Staff should have more sense than this.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Wouldn't even make a dink in the amount of TC that needs to be sunk unless you want people paying 1 million Tc to pay of their two point infraction.

Would of thought a Toribash Staff should have more sense than this.

a staff member didn't suggest this
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
What do you mean ? .-.

What i meant was you get infracted and you have to pay X tc as well as the infraction,
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
a staff member didn't suggest this

oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
What i meant was you get infracted and you have to pay X tc as well as the infraction,

Ok, just as I said then XD. I agree removing infractions/bans would be retarded, but if people could read my post...

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
My idea would be to make it

1 point infraction: 1k

2 points infraction: 3k

3 points infraction: 10k

4 points infraction: 15k

5 points infraction: Ban+ 25k

*Points still accumulate* *Prices would be charged by the points you have, so if you start making 1 point infractions, you should pay 1k+ as many points as you have*
*Prices might be wrong, but it's to put an example* It's not changing the infractions for tc, but to have both to encourage players to not get even an infraction so no things like this happen.
I'll take my infraction with pride.
Fucking supported.

^real quote

Wolololololo