Toribash
Original Post
NO QI ITEMS PURCHASABLE WITH TC!
I think this may get a little more backing than the nuclear bomb ending animation, so here's my suggestion: Why not let us buy items that usually require USD purchases for TC as well?

For example, Void Force costs 270,000 toricredits in the market, why not make a no Qi version available for double the torishop price?
Last edited by Swavesv2; Jun 29, 2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Adding Information.
I don't anything except pure trails and some other elf junk that nobody likes, why not have a torishop option alongside the USD to buy it with TC?

See how it costs 270,000 toricredits to buy a Void Force from the shop?

Why not make it 540,000 toricredits for example to buy it with no QI limitations?
Last edited by Swavesv2; Jun 29, 2015 at 10:07 AM.
Makes sense to me. The Marketeers just sell elf and pure miscs. Supported i guess.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
If they're done and sell it to someone else, will it permanently be no qi?

Supported anyways
I suppose they'd act like normal no QI items once bought and go back to the original limit, it'd be nice for people who don't have paypal to be able to get some no qi items.
I support this since I have never used real money on this game and I don't plan to, and I don't think the Marketeers function now, all that you see on the market are what's left of them.
So yeah, please do this.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
They did sell it, they're just out of stock.

they've been out of stock since 2011, i support, but they're going to be expensive
damn im gettin old