Ranking
Original Post
Voice chat
I mean like wouldnt it be cool to use a mic ingame?
Like in other games you hold a button and while you hold it you can speak into your microphone and talk to the other players.
It would make the game alot funnier and for the ones spamming or better said screaming off your ears with their microphones there could be a massvote mute means the player would get muted for the room for like lets say a hour?
Dont know if it has been suggested yet so i think this would be very interesting.
If you have suggestions how to make this better or why this isnt good share them here.
If done right this could be awesome. Most people who don't support this most likely don't know how great it is to play online games with a mic. Also,a simple mute button and option to enable/disable open mic would:
a) Give you the option to turn all mic usage off(Thus keeping you from this lag you speak of)
or
b) Turning a "5 year old"s mic off.(Instantly)

You guys are too negative and think you'll know exactly what will happen. There is always trouble makers no matter what you do.However,the fact that it effects your decision on things that could potentially be a great addition shows you let it get to you and negativity is holding this game back. Seriously,man up. Try new things. Handle it accordingly.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Skype, Teamspeak, xfire, mumble..there a lots of voice chat tools for gamers, why adding it directly to the game?
If needed I set up a TeamSpeak 3 server at my VPS but anyway, no need for having it coded into the game
Check my Soundcloud ;)
I support this totally, get to talk to your friends and mute others from interupting speech and stuff , skype +toribash together = ultimate lag
Mic's
At the moment Toribash has type chat. Which is cool but i thought it would be nice to have the option to use a mic. Ofcourse there could be a way to mute the person with the mic if they are being annoying but its just an idea to communicate.
blue
pink
Talking Effect
we should be able too use mics in the game so that we can hear the person when they rage
-PandaLove-
Why is that I get the feeling you would be the first one to rage?

On a second note, Just no.
Some people like us wouldn't mind that, but there are people who don't and people who are shy. If you want to hear them rage, skype them
in-game Voice chat
I have been playing xbox,ps3 for years.
one of my favorite things are the in-game voice chat.
It allows us to become more united.

As i have been playing toribash i have frequently seen people adding peopel on skype talking to them in voice like that.

What if we the toribash players,gm,mods etc. Brought skype's voice chat to toribash?

I believe that if we did so,we would become more united,Spend less time typing convos,and more time focusing on playing and more time bettering our gameplay.

Also,

We should have a Item take back system.

For example say I was going to buy something from someone in game,And 24 hours go by and i dont have my item.
The toribash system either sends me the item,or it sends me tc back.

This will reduce Scamming,Ultimately making toribash a good name and making it a postive place.
Last edited by Pussseh; Oct 27, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
It wont stop scamming, the person can simply not respond on the chat or leave the game..

And people have suggested this many times, and it comes down to the same thing every time;

Having little kids screaming and yelling on voice chat isn't fun, all it'll do it ruin the game.

~Not supported
why tho
Originally Posted by Cyronex View Post
It wont stop scamming, the person can simply not respond on the chat or leave the game..

And people have suggested this many times, and it comes down to the same thing every time;

Having little kids screaming and yelling on voice chat isn't fun, all it'll do it ruin the game.

~Not supported

Solution: mute button. Or just even the mute command. I love this idea.

~supported

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Thanks for the support red Rebel.
And i agree there would have to be a mute button,or something so the kids who rage or who are pissing you off angering you,annoying you,etc can be ignored and can be dealt with.