Ranking
Original Post
[GATA] CnC Thread.

This thread is strictly for CnC purposes.
If you don't want to make a whole thread, or you want quick CnC, post your wips here.
The next user who post must comment and criticizes on the above posters work.
This continues until someone else post a new piece of art.

Please use proper Critique.

Last edited by Doxxy; Jan 24, 2011 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

It's my first draw.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well you should work more on coloring in the lines, pffathahhabahh. No, but really. And it's cut off on the left side and the right side, where you could've just made the image a lot larger for a better effect with the energy ball. Could've spent more time on the shading, but it's still pretty cool.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth

First head in a while. A WIP though I'm not sure on what to add if anything.
-----
Oops forgot CnC.

Raz: Pretty much what Vark said. If you thinned the lines a bit and added a background I think it would be pretty nice. Mind if I worked with it a bit?
Last edited by LWafflez; Jan 25, 2011 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Razasha: quite good, style works nicely. spend more time on it, put real effort in.

Wafflezzzzzzzzz: holy shit. fucking great.
at first glance it just looks amazing.

then as always, i start to nitpick about the small things.

face might be a bit small, and the forehead needs something.
the curve is just too big, needs to take less space from the face and fill up some of the space above

the curves and lines could be a little sharper and smoother
the curve for the eyes needs to be a bit more consistant, the line sorta straightens out and gets boring.
same can be said for the "ear" area
the mouth area looks unfinished, straight and choppy

the back area, i dunno, the mass of purple is abit much, i think it needs to be broken, a long thing spike that runs up the seam of the head, will also shut the people up that want more detail at the back.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'm really liking how the colour goes together. not really liking the front. The eyes are a little to bulky and does break flow a little. That's really all since it's a WIP

=D improvised tags.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Thx all and, my 5th Sig:
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raiden224, Really nice as always.
The first: The glow around the renders head kinda kills the flow. and the left side is a bit too sharp compared to the rest. Also the area on the right is really empty

The second: Really nice flow and colors. But the Font of the text is really boring. And the text really doesn't fit in there.

Lwafflez, Really nice at first glance. I like the purple colored shadows. but as bend said the face might get too small as you add stuff there and the curve goes too far.

Razasha, The painting could Really use some anatomy. The hands seem to be too long compared to the body unless it is monkey instead of human. but in that case I believe it should be more furry.

The siggy could use some bright colors or Black and white. And the way you smudged stock Isn't really attractive. You didn't even do much on that signature. just slammed a stock there and smudged the edges a bit so it would look smoother. Well you failed hard with this one.

*Hint Hint*You could read some tutorials. *wink wink*
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
@Raiden: I like the second one, it's pretty sweet. Give it some more depth and do something with the text and it would be epic.
I'm not really feeling the first one. The smudging on his left arm looks odd and draws too much of my attention with its brightness. It's too suddenly smudged if you get what I'm saying. It would be nicer if the transition from render to background was smoother there.

@Razasha: Pretty much what aerox said. Not much flow or depth, but it looks like you may have tried some lighting. I would suggest looking up some tuts.