Ranking
Well guys, I was a member of other clans, and I certainly can give your clan a few tips to add some interest to the gaming process.

- you assure members about activity on the Thread but it is inactive...

- your clan actually does not have a list of clan members (whitelist)

- you dont give any info to the freshman (i cant even understand the thing with the [Quantum] tag...

I think you will agree with me.
Please, keep this in mind, and remember: if you want to become grater, think deeper.
Well what are we waiting for? We have a lot of work to do.)
Newcomer, Stane
Stane: I see your point of view and I agree. Still why should we change the ingame clan tag and get rid of the whitelist? I'm going to have to know more about what your thinking before I agree to change anything.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
at first i think that we know about toribash more than someone in this clan and it will be clever to agree with us
let start with whitelist when u add us to clan
than i suggest that all clan members must be at clan room at friday to discuss all clan advantages and dis advantages
Well we also need training to get stronger, win tournaments and MORE! then we become famous and make clan videos [insert famous emoticon here]
Just a guy that loves speed and adventure.. I'm Bleuigen
Guys I see your very enthusiastic about this clan but baby steps baby steps. If we are to get this clan famous we should work our way up. From the previous quantums I was in we moved too quickly and the clan slowly died. All I'm saying is one step after another.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
i like what Drkarlwho is doing
bringing it up again!
but i think he is way more active than Yassir so
this time it will be better !
BTW do you think i should make another app and join, or stay as i am ,because i didnt quit since last time it got unactive
INB4 14 days ban
firetiger i know the last time you saw my post and it was bad i know but i really am a great person on toribash i know how to arm rip,headkick,and decapitate well a little bit though.im just going to say that im really inspired by you guys and firetigers skin its funny and the song,but anyways i really just want to join and im 18.im a yellow belt belt for know but soon i will be a black belt or 2nd dan black belt i dont know.so plz let me join in ill never do anything bad
jhood i dont think i am in yet but your activity on forums is low and you are still in yellow belt!
Originally Posted by application
what is your belt (minimum is brownbelt):

and that's not how to join make a good app and follow the application
INB4 14 days ban
Hey fire sup I was thinking because we're friends that are clans could be allies just think about it k thanks