Toribash
Original Post
(Prideeee) Lions pride
Last edited by DimeBag77; Jun 2, 2014 at 02:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm so glad were back. <3 Welcome back everyone who is joining again. Hopefully this clan will be even better then WarHead was.
What was the point in ending warhead if you were just going to a new clan and invite everyone.

I hope for the best for the pride
Last edited by The7thVoid; May 30, 2014 at 01:11 AM.
#INIT2WINIT
So happy that there is still a clan that will be even better than warhead ever was .
However, it is gonna be a while before we reach the same state as before though.
I hate all of you.
New clan
So, I don't know if this clan is just social or is going to be active and warring.
One way or another this should be awesome.

KILL EM
how is someone who plays so much so bad
Recruitment thread: is Togo going to be making that if he rejoins? Also dime do you think we should change the app format a little?
Yes Like you said in IRC lets do a 100% fresh start on a clan. Redo everything. Also Confirming Leadership as well as Budsi.
since no recruitment thread, fuck it:

I am mater5001, I am 12, and my real name is Manas Shah. I am from Southern California, and I have been trying to get into warhead for months on end. I have created friendships with basically everyone in the clan, and would really like to be part of the action. I give to the clan my determination to succeed. I know this paragraph is short, so if you would like more info, then refer back to my old applications, or ask for more.

P.S. watch the cut in half biutch replay, it is normal aikidobigdojo. (mlgpro moment)
Attached Files
yeah move.rpl (32.8 KB, 2 views)
saaaaaaaaf.rpl (118.7 KB, 2 views)
laayuswdtga.rpl (150.5 KB, 2 views)
hewastypn.rpl (46.7 KB, 2 views)
lawl.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
lawl bro.rpl (76.9 KB, 2 views)
badass.rpl (77.3 KB, 2 views)
bitch pls.rpl (38.2 KB, 2 views)
pointwin.rpl (79.7 KB, 2 views)
cut in half biutch.rpl (65.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Mater5001; May 31, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
I hate all of you.
I vote yes because mater is a pretty cool guy. We play together all the time. On that note I will make the recruitment thread.
I vote no because he didn't compliment my beautiful artistic skills
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat