Toribash
That’s is my concern as well. I understand your frustration but it really isn’t worth fucking up your life to try and change the mind of a few heavily religious people. Change will come and there will be a time when you can speak your mind, just don’t mess up your current situation because you think your friends are dumb.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
well, i just wanted them respect my point of view but since they started insulting me and calling me ignorant(edit: and having no personality) i called them out on their beliefs, basicly out of frustration.
i do not think they are dumb but rather close-minded people who are insulting their intellegence.
and thanks for the little conversation, it helped me calm down and reconsider my decisions.

now, back to being the weird person that i am.
Last edited by Alpha; May 3, 2019 at 03:58 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yeah people can be that way. Unfortunately humans seem predisposed to taking incredible offense to their core beliefs being challenge and religion normally falls under core beliefs. You're not alone, I promise

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
From what i read, is that you're trying to convince people that their religion is wrong and they should stick to deism?

So, what exact reason or proof do you have to convince them?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
well, i guess it ended up that way, idc if they want to believe it or not as long as they stop thinking they are superior for thinking they have the right religion and start asking questions themselfs.
about the proof, well yes, alot and alot of proofs and they are mainly scientifically incorrect verses,contradictions and immorality. oh and the fact that literally no one in the whole world saw the moon split in two at the time.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Stay quiet and wait until you're old to leave. There's no reason to raise a stink right now and possibly suffer bad consequences.

Stay silent until you're out from their control. Tell the imam you were mistaken, but understand now.
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
well, i guess it ended up that way, idc if they want to believe it or not as long as they stop thinking they are superior for thinking they have the right religion and start asking questions themselfs.
about the proof, well yes, alot and alot of proofs and they are mainly scientifically incorrect verses,contradictions and immorality. oh and the fact that literally no one in the whole world saw the moon split in two at the time.

That isn't going to happen.

Everything, every smart point, every debate-able topic, every absolute absurdity you point out to someone who is older than you and is STILL deeply religious - has already been said to them before. You're not convincing them of anything new. It's not like they woke up one day with some notion to follow the words of their holy book for fun and never questioned it and they're just waiting for a young educated person to show them the way to live. They've heard the counterarguments, they've heard the non-believers, and they still believe what they believe. So what you're trying to do won't work.

It can however piss them off. And if they are in a position of power over you, it's best to not consistently piss them off. Usually, talking about people's religion, especially in a questioning manner, is a good way to get heated fast. You do not want that.

I'm glad you've found your own personal truth and feel it's going to withstand the scrutiny of others. But it's wise for you at this stage of the game to keep it mostly to yourself until you're in the position to be safe from them and their influence.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Well.They say with enough faith you can worship a cockroach.Just imagine for example: everyone around you says that google is a famous lingerie brand and you thought the same.Then someone coming and saying that google is the biggest company in the world and they develop softwares.Of course there are nothing about google on the internet(In this example).
What would everyone do? I think you can imagine.
Since the majority laughing at this there are no way you will believe in these words from that guy right?
Just keep in your mind and never say it.I think this is popular rule about the religious things.
NO TITLE
Well, as a muslim and knowing the unfortunate extremes that some people go to when a family members leave Islam, lie low, keep the peace, study hard, work your ass off and become independent enough for you leave.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
guys not to be rude but there is jesus who is gods son then who is gods dad/

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
duck