ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
D: white thing
i get this annoying white thing on the right side of the screen that covers the red players name and score >.< it started showing up after i updated my graphics driver
1337magma has the same thing
how can i fix it?? :O
Last edited by Suede; Apr 29, 2008 at 11:30 AM.
[20:26] <hanz0> Moral of the story: Dragons will (bleep)ing kill you.
Rollback to an earlier driver version.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
OR...update driver
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Originally Posted by suede View Post
i get this annoying white thing on the right side of the screen that covers the red players name and score >.< it started showing up after i updated my graphics driver
1337magma has the same thing
how can i fix it?? :O

on my friends laptop got a same problem, and 1 day, it was disappeared... how? xD
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Rollback to an earlier driver version.

how do i do that?
Uninstall current driver, install 1-2 versions ago. although it might not work, it works with a different type of graphics bug.

[T]
#hi

i cant get to an earlier driver version, vsync is not on, reinstalled toribash, drivers are up to date. right side of the screen is still blank. please, for the love of gawd, tell me what to do
It's probably a bug in the graphics card driver, since it worked before.

You can always try omega drivers (but they are not official drivers, so there's no guarantee)
There is always a way to get earlier version. One way is to google :P I would help you in finding those, but i do not have clue of what your GPU is.
What what? In the butt.