Toribash
With 25$, you can get 125k and an item in the shop worth 150k or less, right? So could you just skip the shop and get 125k and the 150k you would spend in the shop?

Edit: Sorry, didn't know there were tc selling rules. Are the items we get from the shop no qi?
Last edited by TouchyDuck; Dec 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM.
I didn't really get what you were trying to say.

With 25$ you get:
125k TC.
One or more items from shop/market. The total worth of the items should max be 150k. The worth is counted as prices the items in dealfinder.

An example:
You want pure force.
Found: Pure Force for 30,000 tc -1900.00% off
You also want pure relax.
Found: Pure Relax for 20,000 tc -1233.33% off
The total worth of the items is 50k. You want to get the best deal you can get so you keep adding items on for it to be so close 150k as possible.
TouchyDuck, No. Read the TC selling rules, if you sell TC it has to be at $1 USD=5,000 TC, if he was to give you the 125k and skip the second step, you would get 275k at the price for 125k. Which is against the rules. But promos are acceptable, but the promo can't be TC.

Also can I ask, if I bought $50+ in TC how long would I have to wait to get the TC + Promo off of you. Cause like with FNugget, he's very official and you know he's not gonna rip you off, but how he does it takes FOREVER. Or at least when your an anxious person like me.
Usually, right away. If you would buy them now you would have to wait 13-15 hours. I'm not home right now and I have to be home to handle my paypal etc.

EDIT: If you really really want them now I can try to fix that. I can't promise to send them untill 13-15 hours though.
Last edited by Dodekus; Dec 25, 2009 at 10:15 PM.
Well tell you what, I gotta wait anyway, but if your willing to close the shop, I'll buy $65 with a promo of 345k, which equals 670k. Leaving you with 1k.(Lol you will have so much TC!)

Deal?

Oh but you will have to wait until like Tuesday because I'm switching my paypal and stuff around.
Hhuh, i dont have money in my paypal acc, and i dont have intentions to tranfer, so, do you accept money via paysafecard?
Notice that you can only pay with paysafecard via paybycash
Oh so no Tc for me? =(
EDIT: Do you accept money via prepaid card, like paysafecard
Last edited by gala12; Dec 27, 2009 at 12:34 AM.