Toribash
Original Post
Live updater(for messages and invites)
So,its a small "thing" will appear in ur game and notice u lively any new message arrives,invites for a contact or invite for a clan.

So first,a invite from a contact.

So,if any contact adds you,You would get a small tab says "You got an invite from a friend",There might be a hot key like "K" and "J,Showed down as below.
(same thing with clan and others: e.g "You got invited to [Abbys]" "You got invited to Hampa fan club"

Second one is the messages,most players just play ingame and does not open the browser,If this tab opens and tells you,you can know any time whoever sent you a message,That might be useful.

Last edited by Nokia; Dec 8, 2012 at 08:36 PM.
Wow, epic idea. 1000% Support. Easy and simple, I think that hampa can add it in the 4.3 or 4.4
Btw, nice simulation. It's are kinda realistic.
Probably not a good idea to be popular and get invited to a bunch of fan clubs or orgs & clans just for the fans to be excited.

Also, it can be a pain for full rooms.

What if the message pops up when you use a fireball script "H and J to fire flame balls"?

I have that script, but I don't want that.

Not supported for now.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Time to bump this up...since toribash is officially in steam:-

1. Live notifications in the overlay window - for invitations to groups, clans or even friend invites in toribash forums in a small notification box in the corner.
Once clicked, it opens a window in the overlay screen directing to that profile/your notifications(usercp.php)while playing/off toribash.

2. An small pop-up windows box, alerting you about an event in forums or in-game globals(which is a bit useful while playing singleplayer/being in your phone since steam is on IOS and android/etc...), which gives it a use - not letting it there only for news and such(which isn't most of us looking for)

The ideas are exactly like what I suggested, but in steam instead of inside of the game itself.

my grammar is the worst...

As simple as it sounds, I think it is possible to do.

P.S