Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Forum app?
I think it would be cool if there was an app for android
and ios of the toribash forums, mainly to make it easier
to access the forums when you're not with your PC.
Don't want to brag about it but i'm on it. Right now it can read how many PMs you got and can send PMs, the next feature to be implemented is to read all messages at once (like a list) and each one separately. Further more I will implement the thread notification system and the proper image viewer, then we go to the market which I got some neat ideas. But since any of Toribash/Nabi/Forum staff said any shit about it i'm on my own, so don't expect it to be right away like tomorrow, i'm doing it 100% on my on count and risk.

Obs: Thnks to Ferras for actually being prestative at this matter.
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Don't want to brag about it but i'm on it. Right now it can read how many PMs you got and can send PMs, the next feature to be implemented is to read all messages at once (like a list) and each one separately. Further more I will implement the thread notification system and the proper image viewer, then we go to the market which I got some neat ideas. But since any of Toribash/Nabi/Forum staff said any shit about it i'm on my own, so don't expect it to be right away like tomorrow, i'm doing it 100% on my on count and risk.

Obs: Thnks to Ferras for actually being prestative at this matter.

Awesome!!! Nice job, keep up the good work.
Really looking forwards to it