Ranking
Original Post
[Bsns] Recruitment

Irc: #bsns

Well this is the first time i've ever had to make a recruiting thread, but seeing as how I started a clan by myself with no members,
I need to widen my horizon and find new hidden talent out there.

READ FIRST:
Do not apply if your currently in a clan.
Do not apply if you can't use proper grammar. (such as y u no acept meh?)
Do not apply if you can't think of one thing that you can bring to this clan that isn't here already.

Now for recruitment.
Apply anyway you wish. You can make an old fashion application or a short or long story.

Make sure to include such skills as replay making, art or w/e

Remember when applying that this clan is not like other clans. you MUST bring something different to the table and i will be watching for that.

FOR ALLIES
We don't list any allies/enemies here, you know when we likes you or not, so posting here or anywhere else requesting single alliances is pointless.
Hang out in irc is allways a good choice.

If your application is worth enough to get discussed on, we will create a thread on the main board with your app to get voted on.
Last edited by Doxxy; May 7, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
From this post on, every applicant will have a better chance of being accepted.
Though this does not mean we will accepted shitty apps.
Aka jusmi.
Nice reason for deleting the posts.

Doxxy Moderated Message:
CLEAN START
Last edited by Doxxy; Nov 23, 2011 at 12:05 AM.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
From this post on, every applicant will have a better chance of being accepted.
Though this does not mean we will accepted shitty apps.

Why the fuck?
We don't need any new members, only extremely cool ones.
It's All About Expansion
I'm with Danzos.
We have plenty of people.
[center][slideshow][slide]Hey.[/slide][slide]What's up?[/slide][/slideshow][/center]
There are a number of serious flaws in your plan.

1. If we continue like we are with the same members, we will go inactive before next summer most def
2. How are we going to find new cool people if we don't give people who "seem" uncool a chance. I've learned this the hard way over the period i was leader of 2 official clans.
3. We aren't going to be totally elitist either, so there is no point on rejecting everyone unless they are already established in the community.

If we continue to wait for members of the currently quality we have, we will not grow at all.
Aka jusmi.
Oh well... but at least, people can make cool applications, with more than the pattern information.
No to Focz.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
I've learned this the hard way over the period i was leader of 2 official clans.

True story.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
I think they need to make a hardcore app before being taken into consideration.
I knew I was going to be accepted and I still made an effort to make an exceptional app.
[center][slideshow][slide]Hey.[/slide][slide]What's up?[/slide][/slideshow][/center]