Ranking
Mistfag? Seriously?
I fucking hate it the most when someone ignores me completely, and you guys are now doing it. Hucota and themistfag? We don't need any new members unless they are uber cool, and what are these guys? A bunch of a fucking idiots.
After all the time i spent here and had fun, you fucking ignore my opinion.
Hucota might be ok, but last time i saw him he was annoying.
Mist on other hand is just a complete idiot. Having generally disliked people inside makes bsns look stupid.
It's All About Expansion
Should i just demote everyone into a rank where they can't invite or clan war? Or should everyone start acting right and stop being picky and inconsiderate?

Your choices.
Last edited by Doxxy; Dec 12, 2011 at 07:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aka jusmi.
Seriously Danzos what do you have against me?, Why do you hate me so much and can you please stop calling me mistfag.
♥ mushu♥
You and Hucota won't get out just because one member said so, even thought he don't know any of you.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Seriously Danzos what do you have against me?, Why do you hate me so much and can you please stop calling me mistfag.

I have about everything against you, and i hate you so much because you're one of those idiots who can't respect the members' opinion in the clan and just go away. If i would be applying into some clan and one member hated me, just ONE, i would just leave it there and not make the situation worse.
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Actually I know Tompaine and Natejas.

Milk wasn't even talking to you on that part.
Or if he was, he said it crappily.
It's All About Expansion
A chance.
That's what we're giving to Mist and Hucota, Danzos.
It isn't that bad, let's see what these guys can do with us.
I did invite Jire and Stellargod. Still no word from them. And seriously, we need more active members. It's good for activity to have a bit of 'hate'. I, for example, strongly oppose Habeebabeebabeebabeebabeebabeebabeebabeeba........ ..ebaa. But oh damn well. He's getting on my good side. I remember when I was in Omega and pH. There was always one guy that not everyone, or 1/4 even, of the members entirely liked. But they kept the place active and enjoyable.

I just feel we could've used more participating members. Also, Ingame at Business and friends.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz