ES Recruitment Drive
you use your hands to land , which is not good , but other than that you got the hang time down , just need to land on you legs realisticly like you did on the third flip
btw , if you become any better in tricking I'm thinking of making a vid with you in the future
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Thats very nice, I appreciate this alot!
I am editing the last replay and Im trying to do it more realistic.

Edit: I edited the last replay and I made a new one... Check them out and I keep Inventing ;)

Edit(Last.. I guess): There is one more I made it last night its epic, I mean at least check out the flip at the end, it was very realistic and the fall too.
Attached Files
Steelex - Keep Training.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
Steelex - Keep Trying.rpl (81.8 KB, 5 views)
Steelex - Im Tired....rpl (107.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Steelex12; Dec 5, 2011 at 01:48 PM.
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
the last one was your most realistic replay so far but your flow was ruined ever time you stopped
oh yeah , you movements are getting better and more realistic compared to before

heres my latest tricking , and oh yeah ,I have 2 new spars I'll post after you guys rate this one
Attached Files
#max- front side 2.rpl (214.3 KB, 4 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Wow Max! That was an epic replay I will give you these replays... So I will ley you check them, cause I may be offline about 1 or 2 days you decide and tell me what to do. I started to make booms so I need some explanations cause I was doing only trickings but I started booms now and I think at the Painkiller I did well...
Attached Files
Steelex - Epicness.rpl (99.2 KB, 5 views)
Steelex - Headache.rpl (170.0 KB, 5 views)
Steelex - Hot Shot.rpl (107.5 KB, 5 views)
Steelex - Legs Workout.rpl (74.2 KB, 5 views)
Steelex - Painkiller.rpl (149.5 KB, 6 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
heres a new wip , its been a while since I've done decap rep.
oh yeah a boom is getting 3 dms with one hit , so you'l know if you've made a boom if 3 peices of uke fly off after making 1 kick , your replay wasn't bad but you need to learn about the general speed of the replay and your flow

dual boom is a example of a boomhit
imperial explosion is the new wip I made
Attached Files
#max-dual boom.rpl (174.6 KB, 5 views)
#max-imperial explosion 4.rpl (308.3 KB, 5 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Some new replays... By the way I'm glad we have new members (well not fully members, but soon) ;]
Attached Files
Steelex - Crushing Hammer.rpl (121.3 KB, 8 views)
Steelex - Seperated.rpl (121.4 KB, 4 views)
Steelex - Spincapp'o.rpl (94.0 KB, 5 views)
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
Hey piegod dont i mind using that to do parkour?

If you are asking if you can post parkour replays, then you may. You can post whatever replays you want from toribash -PieGod
Last edited by PieGod; Dec 29, 2011 at 03:37 AM.
TPC is a cool clan
Those were some good replays Steelex, although a bit stiff in places. I Liked Seperated the most; I edited it because I thought it might be cooler to get the decap while in the air and work from there.

I made a boom and two variations of a flip.
Attached Files
B-SweepKick.rpl (150.3 KB, 5 views)
T-SimpleFlip.rpl (61.2 KB, 4 views)
T-StaightRun.rpl (50.4 KB, 7 views)
Seperated.rpl (124.6 KB, 4 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster