Ranking
Original Post
[Rel]Real tori nfl

Multiplayer mod!! Heres ingame screenshot.

Objective:
It's classic American football gameplay... but if you dont know about that ill tell ya anyway
Run a few steps, catch the ball that will be launched ahead of you and step into the touchdown zone. Its a balance mod so you wont have to worry about falling over and it also pushes you forward making it easier to run.

Fumble(ball hits floor)
- Loss for the ball holder[tori]
Touchdown(ball holder's[tori's] foot hits light green zone) - Auto win [for tori]
Tackle (opponent[uke] manages to touch you with either of his hands) - Loss for the ball holder[tori]

Replay included to show that it is possible to make a touchdown without having the ball hit the ground, (the objectives can't be seen in replay mode but they do work in multiplayer)
The objectives only apply in multiplayer mode, so play this with your friends
The file titled 0realtorinfl0ezsets.tbm includes bigger ball, and shorter distance to run ^,..,^

CnC is greatly appreciated
Attached Files
0realtorinfl0.tbm (6.8 KB, 106 views)
0realtorinfl0ezsets.tbm (6.8 KB, 74 views)
football mp.rpl (307.7 KB, 91 views)
Last edited by fett175; Aug 29, 2011 at 03:18 PM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Amazingly hard. Also, it's like catching a pill. Improve the football length and maybe how far the player has to run.
inq.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Amazingly hard. Also, it's like catching a pill. Improve the football length and maybe how far the player has to run.

Done check the first post

glad chu guys like it thnks for the suggestions
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Hi fett.

Tried the mod with Culapou, it's pretty good. A couple of things though...

The ball is probably a bit too fast (cula caught it and scored though, it's not impossible).

The defender could probably do with being a tiny bit faster so he has a chance to catch the runner (catching the ball gives you like a speed boost *give it less mass*)

The pitch doesn't show up when using shaders (I guess you made the green bits too thin)

Good job all in all though, it was pretty fun and with some fine tuning will be a great mod. Very good use of triggers as well.

CM
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

epic fett downloading now =3
Bleep bloop